Chapter Twenty-One

*Louis' POV*

From Harry: Hey, can you come pick me up? We can go somewhere if you'd like.

To Harry: Yeah, I actually want to go to the park. I'll see you in a bit. Kisses :*

I got into my car and drove over to the cafeteria as always and watched Harry as he approached and climbed into my car. The park wasn't very far, so the two of us sat in silence as I drove to the park. It was kind of a gloomy day, but the weather was still nice enough for a visit to the park. I pulled in and parked my car, the two of us quickly filing out.

We both immediately walked over to the swings and sat ourselves in them. I watched a little girl, who was about two or three years old, play on the playground. She was climbing up the stairs to the long, yellow slide.

"My birthday is in ten days," I finally broke the silence.

"Really? Wow, time really flies," he spoke back, biting the skin on his bottom lip. Our silence was calming, comfortable. There was nothing awkward about it. I continued watching the little girl play, as did Harry, until he spoke again.

"I've got something planned for you," he said and I turned to look at him.

"And what would that be?" I asked, and he giggled.

"It's a surprise," he mumbled and we turned our attention back to the little girl.

I get up from the swing and run over to the steps of the play area and climb up them. I made my way to the top, Harry following behind, and I reached the slide. I sat down, Harry putting his legs around me, and we both slid down. The little girl started to giggle as she sat where we once were and watched us.

I looked into the distance to see a hill. It was covered in healing grass that would be green in spring. "Come with me," I said to Harry. He did so and we waved goodbye to the little girl as I led him to the hill. The little girl called out, saying her name was Alexa, and waved goodbye to us as we walked away from the swings over to the hill that now seemed as if it had importance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK BIOTCHES!!!

QOTD: What do you expect in the next 20 chapters?

My answer: There is A LOT that is going to happen.

♥♥♥Remember, votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana