Chapter Fifty-Three

*Harry's POV*

I was now day nine into my four week rest and honestly, I've never been so bored in my life. Louis is always out and I really need some fun time between us.

Since Louis was off at college and I had nothing better to do. I let my curiosity take the best of me and I started to walk to the one place I've never even been to. The office upstairs.

I remember when Lou and I were in America and he looked so frightened when he thought I'd gone up here. Now, I am secretly finding out what he was hiding.

I tip-toed up the creaky stairs until I faced the door that masked whatever he had to hide, if anything at all. It could just be a stuffed animal collection he is ashamed of.

But once I opened the door, I knew this was no teddy bear and beanie baby kinda deal. Racks of whips lined one section of a wall, another with various chains and gags, and one more with different types of hand cuffs.

I walked over to the cuffs. There were ones with fur lining the cuffs, and he had multiple in several colours. He even had some with dull spikes, and just plain cuffs.

I moved on to a chest that was placed against the wall across from the door. I curled my fingers around the edges of the top and pushed it up to open it. Inside were sealed bags of different types of toys. They contained different coloured dildos, vibrators, and a small bag of different types of anal plugs. I slowly shut the case and looked around the room. The walls were a pale pink, the carpet a blinding white. In the center of the room was a black table with a single chair placed in front of it, center of the table.

As I was about to start looking at the various whips, I heard the closing of the front door and immediately I panicked. I turned around to run out of the door, but I tripped over the leg of the black table and slammed down against the floor, causing a loud boom to erupt throughout the house. I could hear Louis panic from downstairs as I heard him whisper a "shit" to himself and I heard his feet slam against the stairs as he ran up them. I'm sure my face was red as a tomato and I looked terrified once he reached the top and found me laying on the floor of his secret room. He looked so angered, but he really took me by surprise.

"Get up!" He slightly yelled, and I obeyed his command.

"Good, boy. Now, sit on the table," he spoke, his voice stern. I nodded slowly and hopped myself onto the black table, watching him intently as I did. He slowly entered the room with a devious smirk on his face. "You should have listened. You made a big mistake," he growled, and closed the door as soon as he stepped into the room.

AN: SO EXCITED GAH.
Okay, there are only seven more chapters of this book!

And luckily for you guys, two updates tomorrow because THANKSGIVING

REMAINING: 7 CHAPTERS

-Banana