Chapter Twelve

SO AS I PROMISED HERE IS UPDATE TWO OF TWO

THIS IS ALL SMUT YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME ❤❤❤❤❤❤

_______________

*Harry's POV*

"F*ck me," he whispered over my lips. A lump in my throat formed as Louis rose from my body. I stood from the bed with him and he came closer to me, hooking his fingers in my pants and pulling them down. He came back to his height and curled his fingers underneath my shirt. I raised my arms as he tore it from my body. He dropped to his knees and pulled my boxers down, taking my already hard shaft into the palm of his hand. He pumped me slowly before bringing his lips to meet the tip of my c*ck.

"Daddy," I lightly moaned. He slowly began to bob his head along my shaft and stroked the rest of what he couldn't reach. I fisted his hair into my hand and slightly forced his head further down my shaft until he gagged.

He rose from the ground and looked at me as he wiped his mouth. "I need you, baby boy," he practically moaned and got onto my bed, laying on his side. I walked to Zayn's side of the room and searched through his basket of stuff until I found a condom. I ripped the foil with my teeth and pulled the rubber out and rolled it down along my shaft. I tossed the wrapper onto the floor and walked back over to Louis. I climbed over him, kissing him while I did, and laid next to him, my chest to his back. He released a low groan and lifted his leg for me, which I held up as I positioned myself at his hole.

"I am gonna make you feel so good, Daddy," I mumbled into his ear as I slowly slipped inside of him. I moaned as his tight ass formed around my c*ck. I could feel myself throbbing inside of him, and I couldn't handle it anymore, so I slowly began to thrust in and out of him.

"Faster, Harry," he moaned, which I abided his command. As my thrusts became faster, they also became harder, which only caused Louis to scream out my name. I bit my lip as my hips slammed into his ass and our bodies moved with one another, as if it were all natural.

"You're so tight," I growled into his ear. He looked up at me with his baby blues and pulled my neck down to connect our lips. As we tasted each other, my thrusts became slow and sloppy as I felt myself get ready to release. "I'm gonna come, Daddy," and it's as if at my words, he came onto his chest. The sight could've made me come itself. I soon released myself into him and I could feel my seed seeping out of him, which only made him groan.

I pulled out and pulled his body closer to me. "You're amazing, Harry." He whispered and I smiled to myself. Hopefully he meant those words. Hopefully we meant something. Hopefully I'm not just a fling. I want to be needed.

"So are you," I whispered back and kissed his shoulder blade before allowing myself to fall asleep with him in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG so I hope this was good.

QOTD: I do have plans on writing a sequel to this, yes. But, I also have plans on writing a Harry Fanfiction. It isn't Larry based. Would you guys read it?

My answer: All of your reads, votes, and comments give me a boost and make me so happy. Plus, it will have a great and unique storyline.

Please vote and comment for an update! They are what encourages me to write! ❤❤❤

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ❤

-Banana