Chapter Twenty-Two

*Louis' POV*

I grabbed Harry by the arm and pulled him along with me as I ran to the hill. The grass was slick and the sun was out, causing the dew on the grass to shimmer. I slid a few times, only to be caught by Harry, and I continued running to the hill until I reached the top, where I slowed to a walk. Harry followed behind me, my hand still grabbing his arm. 

I sat down on the wet grass and pulled Harry along with me. I laid back, Harry doing the same, and we both looked up at the sky. Clouds were spotting the sky, the sun shone through them, and birds flew underneath them, chirping to their mates and friends. "What do you think will become of us?" Harry spoke up. I thought for a bit at his question. What will we be? Will we even talk in five years? Who knows, but I will keep it positive and tell him what we both want to hear.

"We will become something big one day, Harry. You're my baby," I said, taking his hand in mine and pulling it to my lips to place a reassuring kiss to it.

"I love you," he spoke before lightly pecking my lips with his, and I couldn't help but fall even more in love with him. 

"I love you, too," I said, and turned my head back to the sky, the clouds floating across the clear river of blue. My stomach began to growl, which Harry acknowledged by pulling me up and taking me back towards the playground. We walked to my car, the both of us getting in, and I started the car before backing out.

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked, pulling out of the park.

"I could really eat a big, juicy burger."

"I've got something big and juicy for ya," I playfully said. He reached over a lightly smacked my arm as he giggled. "Hey, watch it. I'm driving." We both laughed as I pulled into the nearby burger joint. It was minutes later that we were sitting in a booth with burgers and fizzies in front of us. Harry picked up his pickle slice and offered it to me. I cringed in disgust and backed away.

"What?"

"I f*cking hate pickles," I said and he smirked. He stuck the pickle in his mouth and lightly sucked on it before taking a bite out of it, chewing it, and swallowing it. "I will not be kissing you any time soon." I said, and we both giggled. We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate and finished our burgers. I threw away our trash

As I was walking Harry back out to the car, looking at him and admiring his beautiful features, his face was now covered in fear and his skin went a ghost white as he pointed in front of him. My lips parted and I widened my eyes as I looked at my car, the windows beaten in and dents in the doors and hood of the car. There were scratches on the sides, as if someone had take a key to it.

"Who could have done this? Why?" Harry said, his voice trembling. He must have never been in a situation like this.

"Believe me, I know who and why they did this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE! I'VE DECIDED I WILL UPDATE EVERY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY!!!!

QOTD: How does everyone feel about Zayn now?

My answer: I will be honest and say I have lost all respect for him. He has revealed how much of a d*ck he is!!!

♥♥♥Remember, votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana