Chapter Fifty

*Harry's POV*

I, as I have been doing with most of my time, sat with Zayn, a spliff in both of our hands, as he tried to comfort me with his weed and his words. I never realized how much this has consumed me. I never noticed how distant I've become, because I'd always thought I was closer, but now that I think about all of Louis' nagging. I see it all.

"Mate, everything will be okay. I promise," he said, and at this words I felt my chest clench. This was no joke. I could feel my airways closing up and my chest had a tight feeling. I began to cough roughly, Zayn jumping across the bed to help me. "Harry, what's going on?"

"I c-can't breathe," I choked, holding myself by my throat as I tried to force air into my lungs, but it only caused my airway to be cut off all of the way. I don't remember much. But, I do remember the darkness. The one that consumed my life, and the one that clouded my sight when I drifted away into a state of unconsciousness.

-----

I could see Louis, in the distance. His hands on his forehead as a look of fear was on his beautiful face. His eyes were fixated on me, and before I could even speak, he let out a shriek, but the odd thing was that it sounded like a young girl, rather than my baby.

"Louis, baby. What's wrong?" I asked him, and he walked over to me, placing his hands on my face and looking up from me.

"How much longer? How much longer until he wakes?" He said to the mere air in front of him. I was so confused. I am awake.

"Baby, here I am. I am awake. What is wrong with you?"

"After the results we have found, we aren't really sure when or if it all, he will," and unfamiliar voice said, and I searched for a face, but was unable to find one.

"What results? Lou, what's going on?"

But, he didn't respond. His body began to blow away with the sudden breeze I felt, his body nothing but ashes in the wind. That's when I knew none of this was reality.

-----

The dreams kept coming. Louis always left somehow in each of them, and I could either take it as a sign or I could just keep telling myself it's just a dream. It feels as if I have been asleep for a week now, and I honestly I have no idea. I have no way of keeping track of time. It's but a blur to me.

I had adjusted to the silence and the loneliness I felt with this whole situation. I was still confused and I had no understanding of what I was going through. Maybe I'll never wake. Maybe, I'll wake in a week. Maybe, I'll wake in a year. Who knows? I guess now I do.

It all changed. Everything changed when I grabbed my chest, gasping in as much air as I could as I rose from my bed. I slowly allowed the air to fill my lungs. I shot my eyes open, scanning the room to see that I was in a hospital. It all made sense now. But, it was the voice. The voice that pulled me from it all.

"Harry," his soft voice sang, his hand that was already intertwined with mine tightening its grip. "Nurse, nurse! He's awake!"

AN: Okay, but this was kinda intense omfg

-Banana