Chapter Forty-Seven

Today was dreadfully and officially our last day in America. Though we had talked about going out and doing things while we could, we decided on climbing back up the mountain.

We were once again in our proper attire and we holding hands as we stepped up the rocks and dirt. Lou pulled me up so that I was now on flat ground as we leaned against the railing, where he had proposed to me.

"We need a picture, for memories," I said, my cheeks red from the cold wind and of course my slight blush.

"Indeed, we do," he replied as he took out his camera and placed it on the flat rock across from us. He set the timer and quickly jogged over to me. "Kiss me."

"Don't you mean, smile?"

"No, kiss me," he said, pulling me down to press his lips to mine and as they did, the shutter of the camera sounded. I smiled against his lips and pushed him back against the railing, kissing him harder. "I never imagined I'd be getting engaged, let alone married. I thought it'd just be the occasional fling and fuck. I don't want that with you," he said, his eyes closed as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Princess."

"Mm, Princess," I basically moaned, causing him to smirk.

"You like it when I call you Princess, don't you," he groaned as he lightly pushed himself into my thigh.

"I love it, Daddy," and he hummed.

"C,mon, Princess. We need to pack," he said. We shared one more kiss in this sacred spot and he intertwined our fingers before carefully pulling me down the mountain. I love this man with everything I have. My heart, my soul, my ass. My everything.

AN: Okay, I'm sure I was on something when I started writing this, but Harry is 19 and Louis just turned 36.

-Banana