Chapter Twenty-Four

*Harry's POV*

I shot my eyes open, my alarm sounding from my phone, and I got up to get dressed. I needed a shower desperately, but I didn't have the time for one. After I had dressed myelf, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the dorm before heading to Louis' class. I entered the room and sat where I always do.

Class was boring as always, but what made it bearable was being able to hear and see the man I love so much touch so passionately about something he loves. He is a true masterpiece and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

It was finally time to leave, but before we left, he quickly said, "Make sure you all study hard. Your exam is tomorrow," and with that, everyone left, including myself.

I headed towards my English class next, which was also boring, but I loved the days when we got to do nothing but work on our poems. I haven't been able to add on to it, due to my never-ending writers block, but I was somewhat happy with what I had now. And it read:

'It takes time to break'

'But, it takes time to heal, too'

'Maybe you're a mistake'

'Or maybe I've made the mistake myself'

"Class, I don't know if you understand, it could just be me, but I really want you guys to put your hearts into this poem, so I'm giving you yet another day to perfect it. Time is a ticking bomb, and you're running out of time. Get to work," my professor sai before excusing himself to his desk and allowing us to work.

'Maybe loves a game.'

'Or maybe I'm just another point for you.'

'Maybe my mind is wrong.'

'But my soul is always right.'

It was less than an hour later that class ended and I was now walking the all too familiar halls and paths back to my dorm. Louis and I hadn't made plans, so I was going to spend the rest of my day in my dorm, probably smoking with Zayn.

Once I reached the door, I unlocked it and stepped inside, an aroma I had never smelled before pushing past the door as if breaking free. I quickly shut the door and looked at Zayn, whom was holding a glass, pipe looking thing. "What the f*ck is that?"

"This," he said, holding out the pipe, "is a bowl. I'm smoking weed," he said as I set my stuff next to my bed as I always do. He held out the bowl to me and I took it from him, along with the lighter and looked down at it. I was quite unsure of how to use it.

"How?" I said, and he giggled, knowing I'd never even touched marijuana in my life.

"Put the end of the bowl in your mouth, where the little hole is, and light the bottom of the front part. I sizzling noise will happen. That's how you know you're doing it right. And inhale," he said. I followed his instructions and as soon as the smoke hit my lungs, a felt lighter instantly.

We passed it back and forth for about an hour. We were both very high, and being on a college campus or anywhere really, we had to keep it on the down low. Being my first time, I decided not to speak to anyone about it. Or speak to anyone at all. It was when I felt my phone vibrating that I became worried. What if we get caught? I'd be in deep sh*t.

Incoming Call From: Louis

I did what I thought was best and ignored the call. I knew he'd be able to tell something was up. That's just how Louis is. So I hit the ignore button and laid back in my bed before closing my eyes and allowing myself to fall into a light slumber.

----------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating on Friday. I got busy and was unable to find any time, therefore I will have a double update today!

QOTD: Am I boring you guys with this book? Should I delete it?

My answer: I get votes and stuff, but I always look forward to comments and I hardly ever get any. That's the reason I feel I'm boring you.

♥♥♥Remember, votes and comments encourage me to write!♥♥♥

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU ♥

-Banana