Chapter Eight

JUST WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HERE IS MY TRUE CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU ALL!!

_________________________

*Harry's POV*

I bit my lip, Louis' hands on my waist as he pulled my hips down to meet his. "Daddy wants to feel your tight ass around his big c*ck," he moaned. I gulped and began to panic. I've never had sex with another man. What if I did something wrong? Something that would displease him. I mean, yeah, I've had sex. But, with a female. I lost my virginity when I was sixteen to a girlfriend of mine. It was nothing special and if I could go back in time to take that moment back I would. In nicer words, I regret it. "What's wrong, baby boy?" He asked, pushing my shoulders away from him so he could look into my eyes.

I lowered my head in shame and whispered. "I'm not experienced with anal." As if no words needed to be spoken, he pushed me up from the couch and pulled my pants down, like he had down only an hour ago. He kissed down my neck and nipped at my skin once he reached my collar bone as he pushed my underwear down and let them pool around my feet. I kicked them off and pulled his lower garments off along with mine. His shaft was standing straight, pre-cum visible on his tip.

"Daddy is gonna make you feel so good, baby boy," he said, stroking himself slower. I pulled my shirt off and gave my hard-on a few strokes, too. After Louis removed his shirt and threw it to join the rest of our clothes, he bent me over the couch and spread my legs. I watched him from underneath me. He spat on one hand and stroked himself and stuck two fingers from the other into his mouth and sucked them. He pulled them out and I felt them touch my hole. He slowly pushed them inside of me and an unfamiliar heat rushed through my body. He pumped his fingers in and out of me and I felt more pleasure with each push of his wrist. I was about to release a moan, but before I could, he pulled his fingers out of me.

I felt the tip of his c*ck brush against my hole and then he slowly pushed himself into me. I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth as he eased himself inside. "F*ck, baby boy. You're so goddamn tight," he moaned out and began to thrust into me slowly, allowing me to adjust to his size. You would think that him being much shorter than I that I would be the dominant one in this situation, but I guess we were all wrong.

His hand connected with my ass as his thrusts became harder. The feeling was so surreal. It was so pleasurable and I felt as if I couldn't take it anymore, so he made things worse in the best way. His thrusts were becoming harder and faster, he could've probably f*cked me into tomorrow. Hell, next week even. I released various moans and felt the now familiar heat run through my body again, and this time, I knew what it meant.

"I'm gonna come," I announced and he spanked my ass.

"Excuse me?" He groaned as his thrusts were becoming sloppy.

"Daddy, I'm gonna come," I tried again and he smacked my ass harder.

"Not until I say you can," he told me and I bit my lip to hold all I had in as he f*cked me recklessly.

I couldn't take it anymore. I need my release, and that's when I was granted with it. "Come, baby boy. Come for daddy," I leaked my seed onto his sofa and I felt his sweet come fill my ass. He dug his nails into my back as I arched it.

"F-f*ck, you feel so good," I screamed. He pulled out of me, the both of us breathless and plopped his tired body down on top of mine. He looked into my eyes and smiled as we both panted in unison.

"You'd never hurt me, would you?" I asked. I knew the question was out of the blue, but I've heard of people with relationships like this who end up getting their hearts broken and end up doing something they regret. If this even is a relationship I should also say.

"Never, baby boy," he smiled and pecked my lips. "Never."

--------------------------------------------

Harry finally lost his anal virginity yay

^_^

So, I'll start telling you guys a chapter ahead if there will be smut so you can prepare yourselves if you know what I'm saying ;) ;) ;) ;) Weird? Yeah? I'll shut up.

QOTD: What did you get for Christmas? (Or if you have different beliefs and would like to share anything about it, please comment them. I love learning knew things.)

My answer: I got a new tablet and a few other things!!!!

Votes: 10

Comments: 10

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANKS

-Banana