Chapter Seven

I want to wish Louis a Happy Birthday. 🎁 I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! And I wish you all the best! Here is my Christmas present to you all! Much love and a tender heart 💕
__________________________

*Harry's POV*

I didn't know if I should be upset that I would be missing school because I've only been to class once, or if I should be happy to be here with Louis. So, I went with the look on his face and decided I should be happy about it. "What are we gonna do?" I asked and he smirked. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him, our clothed groins touching one another's.

"What do you think we will be doing, baby boy?" He said, grinding himself against me with a smirk on his face. I knew what he wanted and believe me when I say I could never turn down such a beautiful man, but I feel like I'm going to have to.

So, I smiled. "Louis, you know as well as I do that having sexual contact is not all we need to do. We need to be productive. Play a video game or watch the telly or something," I said and his smirk went into a slight frown. I took his hands into my larger ones and smiled at him. He nodded and pulled me back to his man cave. We trotted in and I plopped to the sofa as he picked out a game and grabbed two controllers. "What game did you pick?"

"FIFA," he told me and tossed a black remote controller to me. He sat himself next to me and pushed the button to turn the console on.

"I'm going to beat you. I hope you know that. Football is my life," I told him and he half smiled.

"We'll see about that," he retorted and put his attention on the screen where Messi was. After we picked our teams, I as Manchester United and Louis as Barcelona, we were set to play. Throughout the game, Louis and I were nudging each other in attempt to mess each other up so that we could steal the ball back. We were 2:1, I winning as I always do. I had the ball and I was so close to making a goal, so I took my final kick. The ball went under the goalies' right arm and straight into the net and my team ran into each other and cheered in victory for they had won.

"What did I tell you?" I said and he smirked, tossing his remote to the side.

"You won, so what do I get?" He asked. I smirked and swung my leg over him so I could straddle him.

I lowered my lips to his ear. "I guess it is time for Daddy to get his way," I whispered in his ear and took his ear lobe between my teeth. I ground my crotch into his and his head shot back. "Daddy, I've never needed you so bad," I moaned and my eyes widened at my words. What was I saying? What has gotten into me?

"You've been a bad boy, Harry. Daddy has to punish you for talking so dirty."

--------------------------------------------
I know that there has been pretty much nothing but smut, but I promise I will have a story line. Just give me a few chapters and I will continue everything then.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁

QOTD: How long do you think this book should be?

My Answer: I was thinking about having maybe around 90 chapters. What do you think?

Votes: 8

Comments: 8

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANK YOU 💕

-Banana