Chapter Forty-Two

*Harry's POV*

Lou and I decided to go into the small town and do some light shopping. We had only a few hours until dark and both felt like walking around the village-like place would be the best thing to do. We were already out and about, our arms linked together as we happily strolled through the lighted area. My eyes caught view of a small jewelry store and I pointed to it before pulling Lou along with me to go inside.

I looked around and pointed out various necklaces and bracelets until my eyes caught hold on this beautiful ring. "Lou, look at this," I called him over as I placed my hand on top of the glass viewing case. It was a silver band with a thin, sapphire ring going around the middle. It was beautiful.

"You like that?" He asked, a wide smile on his face. I nodded before looking up at the lady across from us, a huge smile on her face.

"I'd like to find out my ring size," I said to the petite woman and she gave me a nod before pulling out her tester rings. She pulled out a few for me. I tried the first one, which was too small, and handed back to her with a shrug. I then tried the bigger one, which was too big, and moved onto the third one she had given me, and when I slipped it on, it fit perfectly.

"You are a size nine, sir," and I smiled to her as I handed it back. "And just in your luck, that is the last size we have in store for the ring you were looking at," she said, and I felt Lou place his hand on my lower back.

"Oh, no. I was just looking. We won't be buying today," I said, holding my hands up in front of my chest as I way of saying no thanks.

"Okay, then enjoy looking around," she said with a nod, and walked away to help another couple.

"I actually have to use the bathroom, so I'll meet you back here once I find one," I said, before kissing his cheek and jogging away to find a restroom. As I found one, a random thought came to mind. I still have to finish that poem for the end of the year. I guess I'll get back to that after holiday. Once I finished doing my business, I found Lou talking to the lady who had helped me earlier. He smiled and waved her goodbye before walking over to me and linking our arms once again.

"Hungry?" he asked, his eyebrows raised slightly. I only nodded and he quickly pulled me along with him and we finally decided on this really nice restaurant that we had come across. We were instantly seated. I ordered myself a water, and of course he ordered himself a glass of red wine. His favourite.

"What looks good to you?" I asked him, my eyes raking the wide variety of foods in the menu. They had things from pasta, to seafood, to steaks and burgers.

"I could really go for some seafood," he said, liking his lips as if he were able to taste it. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"I'll just settle for the Caesar Salad," I told the waitress who had just pulled out her pen and pad. Louis didn't even notice she was there, which I lightly kicked his knee for. I really couldn't blame him though. She hadn't addressed herself.

"Oh, I'll have the Shrimp and Lobster Duo," he said, pulling my menu from under my elbows and handing our menus to the lady, who had shyly strolled off to put our orders in. "Harry?"

"Yes, my love," I said with a smile and placed my hands on top of his.

"Do you ever want kids?"

"I mean, I'm young. But yes, sometime in the future. I'd like three," I said, tilting my head to the side slightly. I knew what he was thinking. He was getting older and probably wanted kids soon, but I was still so young and still had to get my college done and a career kick-started.

It wasn't long until we were served. We ate and made small talk for the rest of our dinner before we headed back to the cabin, in which we decided would be a good time to get the hot-tub that we had found on the back balcony going. I'd only ever been in one a few times.

Of course the both of us had agreed up getting in naked. I sat next to Lou, his muscular arms wrapped around my shoulders. I went to place my hand on his thigh, but instead my hand brushed against his cock, which was already rock hard. I looked up at him, a smirk playing on his face as well as one on mine. He lifted his hips from the water and sat himself on the side of the hot tub. I got on my knees on the spot he had been sitting and leaned forward, taking his shaft in the right hand.

I slowly stroked him as I leaned down and took his balls in my mouth, lightly sucking on them. I licked up the base of him an slowly took his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. I began to slowly take more of him with a slow bob of my head. He took a fistful of my curls and pushed my as far down as he could, causing me to gag and cough. There was something about the struggle that h loved to see and always turned him on more.

He pulled my head up from him and I took in a heaving breath, a string of my saliva trailing from his cock to my lips. I looked back at his cock, which would twitch now and then, and leaned down to continue my work. I bobbed my head along his thick length and stroked the rest of what I could not reach. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes and watched him as he rolled his head back, his lips parted, and that's when I felt his release. His come was shot into the back of my throat and I was quick to swallow what I could, the rest of it dripping from the sides of my mouth and my chin.

"Such a dirty boy," he said, wiping his come from my lips and sucking it off of his thumb. "But, such a good boy for Daddy," he said and a smirk played on my lips.

"Always for you," I said back and he pulled me up by my waist. As we walked back inside, I felt something smush under my foot. I looked down and lifted my foot to see a bug stuck to it. "Ew, oh my fucking god. Get it off, get it off, get it off!" I yelled to Lou, who only looked at me with a playful, disapproved look.

"You are such a pussy. It's just a praying mantis," he said as he grabbed a paper towel and wiped it from my foot.

Don't they say that killing a praying mantis is bad luck?

AN: Mpreg or nah?

-Banana