Chapter Fifty-Nine

Today was the day. The day that I have been looking forward to for weeks. Though I have no idea where Louis is taking me, that doesn't bother me. I'm just so glad to be able to spend it with my fiancé.

"I'm so excited! Why can't you just tell me where we are going?" I whined, like I have been for the past hour.

"Because it's a surprise, Harry. Now hush. We are at the airport," he said and I happily stayed quiet. Once we parked, we grabbed our luggage and headed inside. Louis had arranged for me to board the plane without ever finding out the location. I wasn't to know until we arrived. And as for the car situation, Louis has a friend picking it up and taking it home for him so that nobody tries to steal it or anything.

After we had our luggage checked in and we were all set to go, we walked over to the boarding area, where we happily made our way onto the plane. It was really nice. Of course it was. Louis only wanted the best for me.

It wasn't long until we were in the air and on our way to god knows where. I had no idea how long I would be boarded on the plane, no idea where I was going. I was clueless.

At least until Louis leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"I hope you like Italian food."

AN: ONE MORE CHAPTER HOLY SHIT WOWWOWOWOWOWOW I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FINISH THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Banana