Chapter Sixty

*Harry's POV*
I've now been on the plane for four hours and just to my luck, we have landed and are now getting ready to get off of it. It was a long for hours for me. I can only sit still for so long and it's nearly impossible to entertain myself, so I have been bugging Louis nonstop.

"Come on, Harry. We have a big day today. Tomorrow is even bigger," Louis said as he pulled me up from my seat and we both exit the plane. Well, tomorrow was my birthday, so it was a pretty big day for me.

I watched my feet as Louis pulled me along behind him, as if I was a child who couldn't pay attention to where I was going. It was basically the same thing. It was pretty cold out, so I had managed to wiggle myself under his arm, despite him being shorter than I. As soon as we walked into the airport, the warmth soon comforting me, my eyes caught hold of the luggage claim area and I quickly ran over to it. I was eager to get our stuff and leave, which is exactly what I did. I wanted to know where I was. I was about to start heading back towards the doors, but Louis caught my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I, uh.. I need a wee," he said, which I nodded as he pulled me towards a hallway. At first I had a pout on my face, but it then turned to a confused look as I realized that the restroom sign pointed the opposite way we were walking. I was going to say something until I heard the shouting in front of me.

"Welcome to Italy!" The group exclaimed, and I turned to see Louis' entire family and what shocked me even more was that mine was also there.

"Oh my goodness! Louis, did you do this?" I turned to my fiancé, a huge smile across my blushing face. He was so amazing. I can't believe him.

"I told you. We have a big day tomorrow, and they are only a part of it."

"I can't believe you. Thank you so much," I said, quickly hugging him before I pulled away and went to hug everyone else saying my 'hellos' and 'how are yous'.

I felt a pair of lips at my ear and a whisper followed behind them. "Come on. You'll see them tomorrow. We need to get you suit."

I whispered back, "What for?"

AN: THIS IS LIKE A CLIFFHANGER BUT IT IS ALSO THE LAST CHAPTER SO LIKE  YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THE NEXT BOOK I AM SO EVIL MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Banana