Chapter Five

*Louis' POV*

He stroked his slender fingers along Larry's fur and I couldn't help but to get dirty images in my mind. There's no telling what he can do with his hands better yet his fingers. I coughed and stood behind the recliner opposite the couch to hide my erection.

Harry got up from the couch and looked at me. "So, why don't you show me around?" He asked, and I smiled.

"I'll get a pot of coffee brewing and then I'll show you around. I'm only showing you downstairs," I informed him. I didn't want to show him what was upstairs. How would he feel? How would he react? He nodded his head with no questions being asked and I mentally sighed in relief.

I walked over to the kitchen, the curly headed boy following me, and began to start the coffee maker. Harry walked around the kitchen, as if he were amazed, and brushed his fingertips over the counters and cabinets. "Your home is so beautiful," he mumbled, eyeing my kitchen in astonishment.

"So you've said, Harry," I giggled at him and he rolled his eyes. Once I saw that the coffee was done, I made the both of us a cup. Harry added sugar and cream to his, but I left mine black as always. I only kept creamer in the house for any guests I have over. "So, you've seen my living room and now my kitchen, so I guess I'll show you my, what I like to call, my man cave and I'll show you my bedroom and bathroom," I told him and he smiled sipping his coffee. I grabbed my mug and trailed off across the kitchen, past the living room and came upon a door. I opened the door and turned to look at Harry, his eyes wide and glowing in amazement. We stepped in, the red painted walls and the black carpet filling our cataracts. I had a huge flat screen mounted on the wall with various gaming systems connected to it. Next to that was a rack of games and movies. Across the room, I kept a mini fridge and a wine cooler. "Did you do this?" He asked, his eyes still wondering the room.

"All by myself, baby boy," I said and his skin erupted in goosebumps at my words. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room, closing the door behind us, and began walking towards my room. Once I reached the door I had brought many other guys to see, I shamefully opened the door and allowed him to step inside. His eyes blinked from my canopy bed, to my ocean storm, green walls, to my mahogany dresser and tables. He walked over to my bed and trailed his hand gently across my white comforter. "So soft," he whispered and I smiled at his sweetness. He continued to walk on to the open door that lead to the bathroom. I cupped my coffee in my hand, taking another sip, and following him. He eyed my garden tub, my stone walled, open shower, and my his and her sinks. I stepped in front of him to the shower.

"I put these rock tiles up myself," I told him and ran my fingers across the brown rock on the wall. As I was turning back around, Harry began to step forward and bumped into me, causing me to spill my coffee all over his shirt, jacket, and jeans. "Oh, dear. I am so f*cking sorry," I apologised.

"It's no big deal," he said, removing his jacket and tossing it to the floor. He hooked his fingers underneath his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his toned abdomen. I slowly walked closer to him, resting my hand on his stomach and traced my fingers across his butterfly tattoo. I then roughly pushed him back against the counter and grabbed his hand, pulling up to my lips. "I've been needing you, baby. I want you so bad," I told him, seductively, and put his index finger in my mouth and sucked on it.

--------------------------------------------
Alright!! What did you think? Was this good!!

I think I'm going to start doing a question of the day kind of thing. Shout outs go to the first three people who answer!

QOTD: What is your opinion on gay/lesbian/bisexual rights?

My answer: I support it 100%. I am bisexual myself, so of course I support it. I mean, you love who you love. You are attracted to who you are attracted to. There is no need to feel ashamed for feelings you can't control.

_____

Votes: 6

Comments: 6

VOTE

COMMENT

MESSAGE ME

THANKS 💕

-Banana