Chapter Forty-Eight

*Harry's POV*

Nothing is ever fun about going back to your boring country, to be in your boring home, to do boring activities, and living your boring life. I am clearly upset about coming back to England, but I suppose I'll just have to get over it. Louis and I had arrived back a day ago and were already back to normal. He was in class teaching another group of students as I sat in my English class. The only change is that we were now engaged, and that made things a little bit better for me.

"I hope you all are really taking this poem seriously, we have a few more weeks before presentation. I expect them all to be perfect. Don't disappoint me," and as if on cue, the bell dismissed us and I, for the first time, pilled out of the class with the rest of the students.

I practically dragged myself back to my dorm and plopped myself down onto the twin sized bed. Across from my was Zayn, a cigarette in his hand. I took one off of him, and as much as I knew I shouldn't have, I chain smoked about four of them. After I finished them, I felt a heavy feeling on my chest, but I ignored it as I rolled onto my side and fell into a slumber. It's a shame we are required to stay on campus our first year, otherwise I'd be with Lou.

--------

I woke the next day to the sound of my phone ringing. I swiped my finger across the screen and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Mm- hello?"

"Baby, it's me. Are you busy today?" My lover spoke through the phone.

"No, why?"

"Get up. Get dressed. Formal attire. We have a party to go to. Be ready by five," he said and I frowned my eyebrows.

"What time is it?" I asked, wiping my face as I continued to wake.

"It's twenty to four, Harry. Are you just now waking up?"

"Yes, I passed out after classes yesterday and your call woke me."

"Oh, sorry. Just be ready by five. I love you," he said, and hung up. Is it just me or does it seem as if he is slowly just not caring about me? Like, it seems he doesn't care. Maybe I'm just being selfish.

__________________________________________________________________

AN: OKAY SO LIKE, larryismydaddy , you should check your inbox okay cool thanks.

-Banana