Chapter 48

Jen's POV

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of touching you here," Harry circled his palm around my tiny bump.

It hadn't gotten any bigger since the last time he saw me, but I knew it was only a matter of time before I blew up like a baby hippo, and he wouldn't be able to lay his head comfortably on my stomach.

"And I'll never get tired of running my fingers through your hair," I mimicked his actions, and circled his scalp with my nails.

"Do you still want me to cut it?" He looked up at me, rolling onto his stomach.

"No, I like it like this. It took some getting use to, but I think it suits you. You look more manly, and it's kind of a turn on when you have it in that little bun," I answered honestly.

He seemed to like that answer, since his face broke out in the cheeky smirk I adored.

"Then I'll keep it this length, can't deprive my girl of getting turned on now can I," he pulled himself back up my body, and laid a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Your fans are going to hate me!"

"Oh well, the only opinion that matters to me is yours. Yolo," he laughed at himself, and I joined him.

"Did you seriously just say yolo?"

"Yeah! I think my hair is on fleek," he tossed his hair back dramatically, and now I really lost it. He was such a dork, but in the most charming way.

"Okay big boy, you need to stay off urban dictionary, and stop talking like a teenage girl! You won't be teaching our child phrases like yolo and on fleek," I pushed him off me, and got up to re dress my bottom half.

"Why? My vocabulary game is strong, you mad?"

"Totally!"

"Your booty looks on point in those little black panties."

I turned around and saw him laying on his side laughing at himself.

"Ugh put some pants on, I don't need to see your d*ck staring at me as I'm trying to talk to you."

"Oh excuse me, but you didn't seem to have a problem staring at it ten minutes ago. Besides I like being naked from the bottom down, I feel so free."

Someone knocked on Harry's door just as I was pulling my leggings up, and he was still lying there with his crowned jewels out in the open.

"Come in," I called out, and Gemma opened the door, her eyes darting straight to Harry's naked butt that was facing her.

"Oh my god are you serious?" She scrunched her face up at the sight, and Harry looked over his shoulder at her and quickly covered himself with a pillow.

"What are you doing here already? I wasn't expecting you until tonight!" He said to her as I walked over and gave her a hug hello.

"We got in earlier than expected, put some f*cking pants on you moron, what are you doing anyway?"

"Well Jen's mouth just reacquainted herself with my pal," he shocked us both by saying.

"Harry!" We screamed at the same time, and I felt my cheeks burn up at his recollection of our precious activities.

"You are an idiot!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him before leaving the room.

I wasn't mad, just embarrassed, plus I wanted to find Angus.

"Jen!" I heard him call out from one of the rooms as I walked past.

"Gus Gus," I ran towards him and hugged him as if I hadn't seen him in years.