twenty six

Emily's POV

TWITTER

totallynotemily:

caption: stream later :) credits to karl for the pictures <33

comments under this post have been disabled. 

Today was the day me and Karl we're finally going to talk about our relationship on stream, we we're both super nervous so we decided to go on a little date before heading back over to my house. 

We arrived at my house and Karl had gotten a chair for himself and set it down next to my gaming chair, "Are you guys sure you guys are ready for this?" Ella said to us from the doorway.

"When we post stuff on any of our socials, all the comments are just saying how we haven't talked about us yet, we need to do this now." Karl spoke.

"But you shouldn't feel pressured about talking about it just because some fans want you too."

"But we want too." I held onto Karl's hand.

"I think the break we took was a good thing. But, I want to be able to talk about how much I love Karl on stream with the people I love. They're like my family, all of them and I want them to know how happy I am with him. So, I'm ready."

Karl blushed, "And I'm ready too." 

Karl leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek, "I'll start the stream." Karl said. 

I nodded, looking back over at Ella.

"Okay Em, you got this." Ella said winking at me before leaving my room, closing the door behind her. 

I smiled, I turned around to see Karl had already started the stream with my starting soon screen up, I gulped. 

"You ready?" Karl said looking over at me.

I nodded, holding onto his hand.

Karl took the starting soon screen down and chat was already going crazy.