9.

Love
.
.
.

Humming the soft of a woman's voice. It was like soft silk. As she softly kept singing. "Come little children, I'll take thee away. And to the Land of Enchantment, come, little children, the times come to play, here in my garden of shadows"

Soon she stopped "Hello dear, do you want to hold your baby sister?" The lady asked I felt moving, my eyes were closed I couldn't open them.

"She's is tiny" a young male voice said softly. The lady giggles and I were slowly placed into someone's arms.

"Yes she is, she was just born. Her name is Y/N." I forces my eyes open, a young boy his skin was half black and half white, and his eyes were green and red. he smiled and looked at me.

"hello Y/N"
.
.
.

I woke up to a warm feeling, it smelled like cinnamon, and my body felt heavy. But she soon opened her eyes and looked around. She wasn't in her room.

She looked down she had on her nightgown still but she saw a cape. Technos cape.

She blushed a bit 'I didn't! No no, I won't have... Would I. . .No that's stupid.' She thought and blushed even more and cover her face.

"Oh, your finally awake" she looked up to see Techno walking out of a doorway. He had his regular clothes on but his top wasn't buttoned up.

Why was I just staring at his chest, your answer is as good as mine. He looked so hot. WAIT WHAT?! NO NO NO NO!!! I don't have a crush and his not hot!!

" Y/N my eyes are up here you know" he said with a chuckle before fixing his shirt and sitting on the bed "get enough sleep? "

"Y-yeah. . . I think, um we didn't you know" she said and looked at him still a blushing mess" oh, no!!" he blushed a bit and smiled"I hope you got enough because you were out for 3 days" he said and I was shocked.

"B-but I didn't have nightmares how?" she looked down and sighed before running her hand throw her hair.

"I don't know, bit same for me whenever im with you the voices stop. . . " he said and looked up at the ceiling

"Voices? " she tilted her head

"I never told you but um, I hear voices in my head. " he said and rubbed the back of his neck

"What do they say? " she was so confused he looked normal. . . ish. But she never know this I wanted to know more, but I don't want to be so nosey.

"Lots of stuff, right now they're talking about you a lot, but most days they're yelling and sometimes blood for the blood God" he said and looked at her face she blushed more.

"You blushing a lot you know, if you keep that up you might match the color of my cape" he said and smirked a bit. She pushed the blankets off her.

" s-shut up! Whatever I'm leaving!!" She slowly got out of bed and tripped on the blanket and got up fast"I'M OK! "

He laughed, this was the first time I have ever seen him laugh yet smile. His laugh was like a rose blooming for the first time after almost dying.