22.

This is like a Christmas part two chapter. This chapter will also be pretty long with a lot of time skips.
(Recap)

We sat and talked for a bit and talked about our gifts" oh I forgot one more gift!"I said and got up and ran out of the living room. After a bit, I came back in and gave techno a box" this is for you"

I sat down and he was confused and opened it.
He pulled a -----------------out and then looked at me"your joking" he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Why would I joke about this? " I giggle. He dropped the box on the floor and hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him"what is it? "Tubbo asked and tried to look at what it was. Techno pulled it out and showed everyone. It was a baby outfit.

"You're pregnant?! " Ella yelled and hugs up fast hugging Y/N tightly. "Omg it was so hard keeping it from you all" I laughed.

"I know about it" Tommy said and was looking at his throwing knifes"you know?!"Tubbo said "yes, how do you think she got the outfit? "He rolled his eyes.

"Wait, how long did you know? " Phil asked and I looked at him" about 1 month "I said and Ranboo hugged me" what?! So Tommy kept a secret for 1 month and didn't tell Anyone?!"Wilbur said and was pretty surprised.

Ranboo looked at me"I'm going to be an uncle? "He asked and I node" wait how come you found love and get pregnant, and I'm older than you" he asked confused.

"Well I'm older than you now, I lived in the overworld for so long, remember time goes faster here.  "I said and he rolled his eyes.
.
.
.
8 months when by, and Techno was very overproductive and didn't want anything to happen, the day our baby was born, was amazing.

It was August 4th×××× 2 am. I had a lot of labor pain but Techno was gone with Philza to the northern kingdom because of a problem. The day before I had labor pain around 9 pm when a bird was sent to get Techno because I wouldn't give birth unless he was here

I was leaning over a table sawing back and forth, I couldn't sit still and I was only 3cm. I breathed slowly and tried to relax.

Sally and Niki were helping a lot with Hanna. Niki was holding a cold town on my head and Sally was there holding my hand helping me breathe.

Hannah walked over check on us" we have everything ready, how are you feeling? "She asked and check me again

" I need Techno, really bad I can't do this without him."I closed my eye tightly, squeezing Sally's hand"it ok breath, he will be here. "

While Y/N was in her room in pain, Techno was coming back fast. Tubbo was sent to get Ranboo and my mom's.

After a few more hours it was now 5 am. Techno ran into the castle and ran into Wilbur "where is she?! Did she give birth?! " he yelled and walked passed Wilbur.

"She is in her room I think she is about to" he ran into the room and saw Y/N laying in bed in pain. It hurt him to see her in pain, Sally let Techno take her hand and he smiled at her"I'm here love"
(I'm not writing the rest F that)

After another hour Phil showed up and then there was a baby crying in the room. Everyone finally let out the air they were holding.