5.

Pain
.
.
.
Her head was in so much pain, she didn't remember much but running throw the forest, and then everything went black.

When awake she could hear some people arguing. One sounded young, he had a British accent and the other had a harsher deep raspy voice. It sounded cold and like there was no emotion as he talked.

But also what sounded like an older male trying to make them stop.
You couldn't quite make out what they were saying due to the buzzing in your ears.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling, as I slowly sat up and looked around, I was in a room, it was quite a big room.

She was lying in a soft bed almost like the one she had at home. Her clothes were changed she was wearing a white nightgown, it was long, and when a little past her knees the top slipped off her shoulder a bit as she sat up.

She could feel her feet were in bandages and wrapped in what felt like a warm blanket. Her head also had bandages as she touched her head she heard a voice"Careful, don't want to hurt yourself more"

She jumped and looked to where the voice was from to see a male sitting in a chair in the corner of the room one leg resting on the chair corner with a guitar in his hand.

He slowly put the guitar up against the wall and walked over to her"How do you feel? "He asked in he nice British voice.

He had on a yellow jumped and some black pants, his brown fluffy hair and round glasses framing his face.

"I-i" she couldn't talk then she heard the yelling again outside the door. Loud noise, ever since she can remember she has had very sensitive ears. She quickly covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes tightly, the male took notice of this and walked to the door and opened it.

"She is awake stop yelling, it hurts her ears." Quickly the two stopped and he walked back into the room followed by another male with blond hair wearing a green and white striped bucket hat.

He had blue eyes, they looked like the sky on a warm summer day. He had on what looked like a green kimono, and over top of that was a black robe, it was long and when to his feet. But what stuck out was his wings, the black wings, they seemed to have a purple shimmer to them when they hit the light.

"Hello, how are you feeling? " he asked and walked next to her and slowly took off the bandages on her head and looked at it. He touched it making her flinch and he pulled his hand away" Sorry about that, well good thing you only need three stitches but your hair should cover it up fine." He said and put some clean bandages on it after cleaning off some dry blood.

"I-Im ok, w-what happened, where am I? " she said softly and the other male she first saw gave her a glass of water"T-thank you" She took it and drank some water as the other finished bandaging her head.

"Oh, you at our kingdom the Antarctic empire.  I'm king philza Minecraft, but you can call me Phil, this is my son Wilbur, he is the oldest." He said and looked at Wilbur.

"Tell the other two to come in," he said and Wilbur nodded before walking out the door, and then two other boys walked in.

"Hello, women! You awake!" The yelling made her jump and cover her ears, he realized and apologized.