20.

Shit
.
.
.
It was a busy day, people running around fixing the castle making sure everything was perfect. I was in the garden with Tubbo and Tommy.

A maid came out and told us it was time to get ready. I really didn't want to but we had to, I walked to my room and stopped in front of the mirror pulling up my shirt a bit.

I looked at my stomach and saw the long scar going down my stomach, I touched it softly and teared up.

"You know it had to be done" I jumped and turned seeing Dream and pulled my shirt down looking at him.

"Pervert!! Do you fucking mind, I'm getting dressed! " I said and he rolled his eyes" and what are you talking about?! "

"You think someone could just get try and kill Techno, no it's not easy to get someone to do whatever you want even if you pay enough" he smirked and looked at her a bit.

"W-what are you saying" I held onto my shirt tightly this isn't happening right now. I can't do this right now.

"You know what I'm saying, no one could get into a castle and kill the blade so early with a small knife but a baby, that's different," he said and walked over to the edge of the balcony

"Y-you! You paid someone to kill my baby!! " I walked over to him I was pissed now. My child was killed because of this fucker.

"It was the only way to get you to come to the end kingdom. Anyways, I want my crystal before 12 am or you can just say goodbye to Techno now" he jumped off the balcony and was gone.

I walked back inside and looked at the mirror, tears ran down my face and I was pissed, I hated myself I hate my life I hated Dream.

Out of anger, I punched the mirror, it shaders my hand started bleeding and I fell to the floor.

A maid came in because of the loud crash and saw me bleeding and crying, she tried to claim me down but I couldn't hear anything my vision was going blurry and I was hearing voices 'it's your fault.' 'They died because of you 'your useless

Wilbur was walking by and saw Y/N's door open then heard her scream, he went in and saw her. She kept screaming, her and on her eyes"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!!" Tommy and Tubbo ran into the room.

Wilbur tried to claim her down "Y/N!!Listen to me you're ok!" but it wasn't working" Tommy get Techno! "He said and Tommy ran out.

3rd POV

Techno was in Philza's room talking to him about Royale's shit, he wasn't really listening just watching the people outside in the town.

The door busted open and Tommy walked in looking scared.
"Something wrong with Y/N!! " Tommy yelled

Techno quickly ran down the hallway and passed Ranboo who was with his mother Ella, Tommy soon followed.

Ranboo stopped Tommy"what's happened is everything ok?! "He said looking at Tommy who looked scared.

"Something's wrong with Y/N, she just started screaming and crying "he said Ranboo let go and ran after Techno.

Once Techno got to the room he saw Y/N, Wilbur trying to claim her, and Tubbo looking scared.

I walked over to her and got in front of her pulling her hand off her face, He looked into her eyes" hey, hey it ok, in here" he tried to hold her but she screamed and kicked him away