Valentine's Day chapter

Love
.
.
.
When Y/N woke up Techno wasn't there. She sighed and got out of bed. She then saw a dress on my chair and a note.

Y/N

get dressed and meet me in the front.

Techno

She picked up the dress it was a red dress and some black flats. I smiled and got dressed.

I put my hair up and put my crown on and left my room.

She walked downstairs and saw Techno at the door"good morning love, happy Valentine's day" he kissed me and smiled.

"Good morning, I forgot today was Valentine's day" I giggled and hugged him

"Well I have a surprise for you," he said and held my hand"what about the kids? "She asked and looked at him

" I paid Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo to watch them" he said and walked us outside to Carl and Peppermint. Carl was Technos horse and Peppermint was mine she was a white horse.

I jumped on my house and Techno got on Carl. I followed behind him. I was a bit confused. When we got to the gate they opened it.

We went to town I waved at a few people as we passed them and soon we stopped at a shop. I looked at it and saw it was Niki's shop.

Techno got off got something put it in his bag and walked us to a spot in the forest. Techno season up a picnic under a willow tree, it was next to a lake.

We eat and talked"here"I put a strawberry in his mouth. He smiled and kisses my cheek. I smiled and looked at the lake

She slowly got up and walked over to the water" where are you going? "He asked watching her. I slowly took off my crown and shoes and then pulled off my dress.

Techno just watched and blushed. I got in the water and smiled" come on the water nice" Techno smiled and got up, he took off his crown and got up.

He unbutton his shirt and took off his pant and shoes. He then got in and swam over to her.

Y/N put her arms around him and kisses him. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You are so beautiful" he moved down and started kissing her neck. It tickled and she giggles.

He kept kissing her next and started biting on her neck"T-Techno were outside" he pulled away and looked at her

"No one is here tho we are in the middle of the forest," he said and kissed her on the cheek.

She splashed water at him, and he splashes some back, this when on for some time before they got out and sat on the blanket waiting for their bodies to dry before getting dressed.

Y/N was sitting in Techno's lap with his cap wrapped around their bodies, she read a book to him as they sit there.

After a bit, Y/N fell asleep in Technos's arms.  They both stayed there for hours until the sun started setting.

Techno woke her up and they both got dressed, got on their horse, and started their way back to the castle.

Once they got home they went to the living room with their kids, they were coloring and the boys were asleep. "Paid them for nothing I guess."

"Yep" Techno picked up Rosey and I got the twins, gave them a bath, and put them to bed and Rosey.

Techno and Y/N changed and got into be and cuddles slowly falling asleep.
___________________________

This is the shortest chapter in this book because I don't really care but in joy this.

Good night/day

Next Chapter:March 2,2022

Words:642