14.

What?
.
.
.
It was early very early the sun hadn't even come out yet, Phil didn't tell us anything. Just to wake up and go outside, and dress well.

We were standing outside the castle, the cold air was hitting my arms, I have on a light purple dress it was plain but nice I had some black flares on. Techno had a red button-up with black pants and black boots.

Tommy was wearing a white button-up and dark brown pants, he has normal shoes on, I swear he never changes shoes.

Phil was wearing his green kami no with a black cape-like jacket over top. Wilbur wasn't there he wants to stay with Sally for a few weeks.

I yawned and covered my mouth as I did so. I heard a small chuckle and looked at Techno. I could see a small smile, and because he was taller than me I could see up his mask better. Even though the mask only cover half his face you could still see his mouth.

"I want to go back to sleep and it's cold" she whispers to Techno and looks forward to the gates to see them opening.

"Well, it was your fault for going to sleep at like 2 am. You need to stop reading so late at night" he whispers back not looking down at her.

Phil walked down the steps as a carriage pulled up and stopped. A man opened the door and a girl walked out.

The girl was tall probably 5"6' that's not much but she's taller than me that's for sure. She had brown hair that was curled and a small crown on her head, she was wearing a pink dress that was way too formal.

"Princess Morgan, Welcome to the kingdom. I'm so sorry about your parents." Phil said, the girl just nodes. Walking up the stairs with her.

"These are my sons, Prince Tommy, and Prince TechnoBlade. My other son isn't here right now." He said and smiled she just nodes and looked straight at me.

"This is Lady Y/N she lives with us," Phil said and she smiled a bit.

"Hello, I'm princess Morgan. It will be nice to have a girl around her I hope we could be good friends, I also love your hair! " she said with a big smile.

She seems nice I smile at her and nod. "she will be staying with us for some time her kingdom recently has been attacked."
.
.
.
I had my head on Techno's lap as I read a book, and we spent the most time in the library. He was reading his book.

I put mine down on my chest and look up at him. "What is it? " he asked not looking down from his book.

"There are other kingdoms in the overworld I thought this was the only one," I asked and he closed his book putting it down, and giving me his full attention.

"There are 5 Kingdomes in the over world. Morgan is from the East kingdom. There are also the North, West, and South kingdoms. Ours is in the middle." He said running his hand throw her hair.

"Ok, but why are there 5 and why is this on in the middle," she asked looking more confident.

"Well before the gift of the gods to have children, but years later when the first ever king had 5 sons, the oldest was next to the thrown here, but there were problems where everywhere else and the kingdom didn't know about them until it was too late. So 4 other kingdoms were made and his 4 other sons ruled those."