lets talk.

Hello random chapter, but I want to talk about something.
I have noticed for a few months now the same things happing.

(1/4) My grammar

I want to talk about people trying to fix my grammar, I did say at the beginning of the book I have dyslexia my grammar isn't all that great. I also type very fast so I don't see when there a mistake.

I don't like being corrected about it. If you do this your comment will be deleted if you do it more then 3 times you will be blocked. I will ask you the first time to not do this.

I am working on fixing spelling and wording but it is hard I have a life and many other things to do.

(2/4) I see everything

So I can see when you guys comment, and vote. But I can also see when you put my book into custom librarys.

I have been seeing this a lot.

 Or some will say "This is very bad"

If you don't like something, don't fucking read it. I don't care if you find it bad you don't need to tell me, this is just rude. I have TWs at the beginning of the book. Doing stuff like this hurts.

I have worked hard to write something and I was very proud of it, and when people do this is make me upset that they do this.

(3/4) Qustions

I have been getting Qustions in how stuff happen if this happened or how it makes sense. Like I said I'm trying to fix it. I don't mind this Qustions most the time I'll even be like"oh I didn't explain that oops" but I'll answer them until I edit the chapter.

(4/4) harassment

I'm going to say this, DON'T Bully other people in my comments. Or me for that matter. I have seen people making fun of other readers for Qustions. This is not ok, and will not be tolerated.

If I see this you will be blocked and reported.

---

If you guys have any questions or concerns about anything you can comment here, or private message me.

I love and am so grateful for all of you so think you all very much!!