11.

Crazy
.
.
.
It had been a few months, and Techno and I have been very close. We spend a lot of time together. We did a couple things but always in secret from everyone.

I woke up pretty early and was nuzzled in Techno's arms. Weird I remember going to sleep in my bed. I slowly sat up and looked at him.

He was shirtless and some of his hair was over his face, I slowly moved the hair off his face and smiled. I slowly kissed his head and he opened his eyes.

"Hello," I said with a sleepy voice and he pulled me back down wrapping his arms around me, and held me.

"Techno it's time to get up, come on," I said trying to free myself but failing I slowly turned around and looked at him.

"Techno" I looked at his sleepy face. "Hm? " he said it was quiet but I could hear it"we have to wake up"

"Why?" He asked and nuzzled his face into my neck and gave me soft kisses, they trickled. I started laughing trying to get away.

There was a knock on the door and my head shot up. "Techno? are you awake? " my heart dropped and Techno let go of me I got up and when under his bed and he started to put his shirt on. "Yeah I am, come in," Techno said and the door opened

"Ok good, so I wanted to talk to you, about Y/N" Phil walked in and closed the door, he looked at his son fixing his hair.

"What about her? " Techno said and his father sighed "Some of the maids have said they have seen her walking around at night," he said and Techno looked at him.

"Yes I know, she sleepwalks, she knows these two she just doesn't say much about it," he said and Phil sat down on the bed.

"I'm just scared she might get hurt, what if she goes outside and Dream comes to get her." He said

"Well I keep an eye on her, Tommy and Wilbur do too, and she also has the guard by her door at night just in case." Techno looked at his father.

"Hm, son do you remember the princess from the end kingdom? she has the same name as
Y/N, I just have weird feeling she is her. Just Dream having kids he is too young, for him to have her he would have been 3. So it just doesn't make sense." Phil's said

"Yeah, I know that she said it didn't make sense for her as well, every time she asked him the story would always change" Techno answered his father and looked down seeing Y/N's hand a bit.

"Hm, well ok then, remember! We have guests coming in 4 days so be ready, I'll go find Y/N and tell her." He got up and walked to the door.

Techno walked over and pushed her hand under the bed to hide it"Oh that reminds when the people come, please stay close to her, she's comfortable being close to you" he said and was about to leave

"Wait! Um I think she is in the library, I saw her going there this morning" Techno said and Phil nodes"thank you, and pick up your desk it looks like shit" Phil said then left him and techno sighed

I slowly got out from under the bed"good job now how am I getting to the library? "I asked and he walked over and pulled out a book and a door opened

"Oh. . . Wait? There are secret hallways?! " I asked and looked down the hall, and it looked pretty dark.

"Yeah there's everywhere, go down that stairs and then go left then go right there should be another door and you will be in the library," he said and I smiled and started walking.

I stopped and ran back before Techno closed the door and kissed him on the lips" love you" I said and ran down the stairs.

I followed where he told me and saw a door it said library and pushed it open and then walked out and closed it behind me and he was right I was in the library.

I grabbed and random book and walked over to the door and just in time Phil opened the door"Y\N, just the person I wanted to see" he said and walked with me to my room

"Yes, Phil? " I asked and he smiled " I wanted to tell you that in 4 days there will be some guests and I would like you to stay with Techno the whole night, I know you can get scared easily. But also Niki should help you get ready I know you like to do it alone but this dress is kinda hard to put on" he said and we stopped at my door.

"Yes sir, thank you" I smiled and he nodes before walking off I walked into my room and close the door"Took you long enough "I jumped dropping the book I had and saw Techno sitting on my bed.

" Why do you always do that!! "I put my hand on my chest and sighed walking over to him.
He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

I loved kissing him, it always made me so happy and feel full of life. He was everything to me, I need him with me forever.

"I love you so much, you know that, "He said I giggled and kisses his cheek," you tell me every day"

Techno put some of her loose hair behind her ear and kissed her again softly. He put his hand around her waist pulling her closer and kept kissing her.

She kissed back and put her arms around his neck, he pulled away and slowly started to kiss her down her neck and she let out a soft moan and then put her hand over there a month.

He pulled away and looked at her"sorry, I should have asked" he tried to move away but she stopped him"n-no it's ok I liked it" she looked down they were both blushing.

"C-can we keep going please?" she looked up at him her E/C looking his to his red ones. She wanted him, and he wanted her.

_____________________________

Hello!! I'm back!!

Yes is back after a long wait! How are all you lovely people hope you have been well!
I have been very busy with school and lots of other things so sorry! But we are back I with be uploaded chapters every 10 days again.

I will be doing a Q&A so any questions you guys have plz ask, they can be weird it ok!

Remember to drink water, eat, and sleep. Love you all and see you on October 10, 2021!

Words:1056