19.

Today
.
.
.

I was checking my bag to make sure I have everything Niki helped me and packed pretty much all my clothes. She showed me how to do simple makeup for family dinners and for the ball someone would help me.

I was a bit scared, I had never been anywhere other than Dreams place and the village. Going somewhere new was scary. But going to a whole other world.

I picked up Steve and sighed"I hate this. "I said and laid down on my bed petting Steve. I just wanted it lay in be and relax, I would love to cuddle Techno right now but his busy with stupid work.

A soft knock came on the door" come in"I said and sat up from my bed as the door opened.

It was Fundy he was holding a book "Hi handsome man, isn't it your nap time? "I put Steve down who when and laid by the window, I picked up Fundy and smiled.

"Y/N can you read me a story, I can't sleep" he said handing her the book"yeah, where is Wilbur? "I asked putting him on the bed and I sat next, to him pulling the sheets over them both

"He fell asleep, and mommy went to town. " he said and I giggled a bit

"Ok, I'll read to you and we can nap together ok" I opened the book, and then the door opened "Tommy what did I say about knocking? " I looked at the blond boy and a small head with brown hair popped up behind him

"Hi Y/N" Tubbo said and Tommy and Tubbo walked in"are you reading a story? " Tommy and Tubbo claimed in bed Tommy and Tubbo laid at the foot of the bed and I gave them a blanket.

"Yep and then it's nap time to shh" I started reading the story and once I finished I closed the book and looked up to see all 3 of them asleep, I smiled and put the book on the nightstand and closed my eyes to take s nap as well.

.
.
.

After a few hours I was woken by crying, I sat up and looked at Fundy who was crying. And then Tommy who was trying to make him stop"what happened?"I picked up Fundy

"Tommy took his candy" Tubbo said and was looking throw a book and sighed"I opened my dresser and gave Fundy some candy and then the door opened

"Why are there so many children in our room" Techno said and looked at me. I laughed and Fundy waved.

"This isn't your room! Get out bitch! " Tommy yelled and looked at Techno.

"Y/N you write a lot about the end city" Tubbo said and looked over at me, I looked at him seeing he has my notebook.

I snatched it from him"TUBBO! that private! "I held the book before putting it away.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was just sitting there, I won't tell anyone, ok I promise," he said and smiled at me.

"Thanks, I think my real family is there so I don't know I was hoping I could go around the town a bit and see anyone there that might know." I sighed and looked at the book.

"Well it's almost time to go everything is packed and all of you need to change, Wilbur is on his way to get Fundy and they will be there the day of the ball" Techno said and looked at the boys.