12.

weird
.
.
.
Y/N woke up and looked around she was in bed, she looked over to see Techno next to her, his arms around her body, he was shirtless and she blushed, remembering what happened last night.

She looked over at the window the sun barely starting to come up, she sighed and looked back at him before laying her head down on his chest and falling back to sleep.

When she woke up again Techno wasn't there, she sat up and looked around and saw a note on her nightstand, she grabbed it and start to read it.

Dear y/n,

            Had to go and work, thank you for last night I won't ever forget it. I'll see you later tonight. 

Love, Techno

She smiled after putting the paper down and slowly getting up walking to her closet she grabbed a dress, the dress was a light gray dress that had two small straps that when over her shoulders a black closet that went under her breast, and a long sleeve white shirt under the dress.

She walked out of the room and down the hallway to the library, her head started to hurt and she stopped grabbing onto the wall and closed her eyes tightly.
.
.
.

"Y/N you're getting all dirty" she was picked upfront from the ground and she looked at a boy wearing a suit with a red tried, his messy black and white hair with a crown on his head.

She giggled and started grabbing his hair trying to get his crown"Crown, crown! "She said and giggled "ow, Y/N ok, ok" he laughed a bit and took his crown off gave it to her, and walked inside with her. He smiled at her as she played with the crown.

"Ranboo why is she covered in mud, our guest will be here soon! " a lady said and took me from Ranboo and gave him his crown back.

"I'm sorry mom, I was getting her shoes and she just teleported away! " he said putting his crow on and fixing his hair.

"Ok, go wait in the front, your mother should be there already. " he nods and walks off and your mom walked to your room sits you on the bed, and gets you a new dress, she changed her and fixed her hair before putting a small crown on her head.

"Mommy, who is coming?" I asked and her mom grabbed her shoes." The king philza and queen Kristen from the overworld kingdom and their 3 sons, you remember, Prince Techno and Prince Wilbur, and their baby brother Prince Tommy was born last month remember "she said and helped her off the bed and they walked down the hallway holding hands.

"Ok! " she walked and they made it to the front where they were once she saw Techno she ran to him and hugged him, they were best friends, he was so sweet to her so was Wilbur but her and Techno had more in common. He had a white shirt on with dark brown pants and boots, his hair was tied into a ponytail, and had a gold crown on his head.

She smiled then let go and hugged Wilbur, he had a yellow sweater on with black pants and some black shoes he was wearing round glasses and had a crown on his head. His hair was a lot shorter than Technos's and was brown almost black.

"Welcome King Philza and Queen Kristen, it's so lovely to see you." Y/N's mother said.

Y/N looked up and saw Philza and Kristen. Kristen was holding a small blanket, she guess it was Techno's and Wilbur's new baby brother. She remembers Kristen saying she was hoping for a girl but she wouldn't mind another boy.