4.

Run
.
.
.
I stood there for about 15 minutes before hearing nothing. I slowly opened the door of the room I was in.

"Ah! " I jumped seeing George standing there looking at me. He put his hand over my mouth"Shhh! "He said and removed his hand.

" H-how did you? "She whispered softly and looked at him with a glass of water in his hands.

" I saw you leaving your room, and followed you down here, then saw you hide in the room," he said softly and looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell dream about me? "I asked. Why didn't he, was he going to later?

" Because I feel like it's time you know, but I'm not going to explain it. But I know something that can. "He held out a key

" This is to dream office, once you walk in go to the left wall and 5 stones to the left of the book self and 3 stones down push on the stone it should open a small hidden self. There is a book. Take it it will explain everything about you" he said putting the key in her hand

"But why? Why are you helping me? " she looked at him she was so confused.

"Because I'm tired of Dream treating you the way he does and you should know who you really are." he said softly

"T-thanks goggy, this means a lot" she smiled at him. He really cares for her. Even if he didn't show it much.

"After that once you get the book take it and run, get away from here leave this place. And don't even come back. Don't think about me, Sapnap, or Dream, just run deep in the woods and keep running. Do you understand me! " he said in a yelling whisper

"Y-yes, but will you be ok? And Sapnap, he'll be so sad I left without a goodbye" she said with a worried look

"I'll be fine, and I'll let him know ok. Now get the book and meet me at the front door and be fast I'll be waiting and I'll give you things."

She nodded and he walked off and she unlocked the door before looking around, she had never been in there before, and she was never allowed.

Not time to look at the things she needed to get the book. She ran over to the bookshelf on the left wall. " 5 stone to the left and 3 down" she moved her hand as she talked and pushed it, soon a small little door opened on the wall, there was a dirty old self and a book with some other things, she took the book and grabbed it.

She ran out of the door to the main door and saw George "Quickly, he will come fast. " he handed her a sword with a sheath on it and a clock she tied the sword around her waist and put the clock in her pocket, he then gave her a small black pouch and a compose " this is gold it should be even." he tied a cloak around her shoulders.

She nodded and he opened the door with another key. She was about to leave then stopped and hugged George tightly"Thank you so much, and give Sapnap a hug for me please." she smiled and teared up a bit.

Be nodes and pushes her out of the door. And he closed it. "WHERE IS SHE?! " She heard Dream yell right as he closed the door.

She ran down the small path and stopped at the tree line of the forest and looked at her home, or what used to be her home, the only place she had been for almost her whole life. "Goodbye" She looked out a window and saw
Sapnap.

"I love you Y/N!!! Be free!! Live life!! " he yelled out the window and waved.

She smiled "Goodbye Sappynappy!! I'll miss you!!" She yelled tearing up and running in the forest.

______________________

Wowz
New chapter! Short one I know sorry, it's like 5 am and I'm sleepy!

I'd try and upload a chapter every week

I want to know what you think happened and why she was in a dream.
I would like to see what your guy's imagination can come up with!

Anyway, I love you all!

I might be going out of town soon, to see my bio sister that I haven't seen in like 14 years so I might take time off!
And July 4 and then me and my GF 1 year is on the 16 so! Fun!!

Hope you are in joy the next chapter will be out on July 10, 2021!
Words: 775!