16.

⚠️TW⚠
Murder, blood, and Gore

Oops
.

.
.
How could I just go to sleep like this?
Like I didn't just kill that girl.

Why did I do it?
Was it love?
Or was it jealousy?

Maybe because I was scared of losing him.
He has been the only one showing me love, and that he cared. That is one thing I have craved for so long in my life.

Maybe.

But I shouldn't have done that. Yet I don't feel bad about it.
He would have never loved her, not the way he loves me.

He would look at her so coldly and carelessly.
But for me, it was warm, soft, and caring when he looked at me, smiled at me, and laughed with me. She could have never done that with him.

She was just another shabby princess that cries when she doesn't get what she wants. I couldn't let her try to take him away. She would be a horrible queen.

So I took care of it. That is all that matters.
.
.
.
The table was quiet as we all eat, I sat next to Technos, and next to me an empty seat.

"Where is princess Morgan? She is never this late. " Phil said and looked at Techno, who just kept eating not giving a care in the world.

"Maybe she overslept? I talked to her a bit last night she was crying." I said eating more of my breakfast.

Soon Niki came into the room in a panic. She walked over to Phil and whisper in his ear"She's what?! "He said and stood up fast and followed Niki outside of the room.

Shit, they found the body. Well better now than never. I thought before seeing the two younger boys get a smirk on their faces.

Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other before getting up and following them and soon did Wilbur trying to stop them.

Techno sighed and got up to help Wilbur and I followed. We all followed a bit behind and saw them go outside.

"Where is father going? " Tommy said in a whisper and once they got there it was too late Tommy and Tubbo saw what happened.

I was close to the boys before I saw it, princess Morgan, on the floor died, blood all over the floor, pieces of her brain on the floor.

I quickly grabbed Tubbo and Tommy coving their eyes and pulled them away"Don't look at that!"She said and held them close to her so they couldn't see.

Techno and Wilbur ran over and saw what happened I didn't need to cover their eyes, they have seen this before, Techno mostly. Wilbur helped me take Tommy and Tubbo inside.

Tubbo started crying, that was something he shouldn't have seen, I should have stopped them sooner. Damn it.

I sat on the floor with Tubbo in my arms holding him. " shh shh, Tubbo it ok" I rubbed his back trying to claim him

Tommy was sitting with Wilbur across from us in the largest kingdom Hallway. Tubbo's soft cries echoed down the halls.

Tommy looked upset but not as much as Tubbo. They are just kids they shouldn't see that stuff.
Techno was standing next to me, he probably wasn't even fazed by it.