Christmas Chapter

This is a Christmas chapter! (Not part of the story!

I woke up with my head resting on Techno's chest his fingers going throw my hair while reading a book I'm his other hand.

I yawned and looked up at him"good morning" I muddled and he closed his book and put it on the nightstand looking at me.

"Good morning princess, did you sleep ok? " he asked and kissed her head softly and she closed her eyes and nodes

"What's today? " I asked still half asleep. "it's the 24th day before Christmas, with reminds me we have a lot planned for today, so wake up," he said and Y/N grabbed the blanket pulling it over her head

"No I want to sleep and stay in bed, just cuddle and get kisses. " she mumbled and Techno chuckled pulling the blanket off of her

"nope, Time to get up" he said getting out of bed. " noooo, im cold comes backkkkk"I pout making grabby hands eyes still close.

Yes, it was a little childish, but she was like this every morning, she didn't like waking up, but it was also freezing it was the middle of winter, and she was freezing cold while Techno is like a portable heater.

"You can get more hugs when your up" he said and just watched her lay in bed upset and still not moving"I'll just freeze to death then"I said and looked at him

"No, you won't, come on" he went to his closet and grabbed a white shirt with black pants, with a red jacket. He also grabbed me a pretty short red dress, a white bow on the side on the hip, and white lace at the bottom of the skirt.

He started to change and I just lay in bed watching, pretty much drooling over him shirtless. He grabbed his shirt and before pulling it on stopped and looked at me.

"Y/N my eyes are up here love" he said and looked at me and I looked up at his eyes then and his 6 pack "oh I know"

"Of course" he puts his shirt on and walks over to her in bed, she was lying on her stomach and looking at him.

"You know what" he started tickling her and she screamed and laughed "no, no stop!! " she tried to get away but failed

"Are you going to get up? " he said and she screamed and laughed more "Yes yes! Just stop!! "He stopped and kissed her" ok good now get dressed"

She slowly got out of bed and Techno when into the bathroom, she started to change and tried to zip up the zipper"Technoooooo" he walked out brushing his hair before putting it into a messy low bun and walking over to her and zipped up her zipper.

"Thank you! " she smiled and kissed his cheek and then into the bathroom with him, they brushed their teeth together and Y/N started putting on light makeup and fixing her hair and then braided Techno's hair.

They walked down to breakfast and were jumped and hugged by Ranboo "good morning" he smiled and his tail was wagging like crazy

"good morning" I hugged back and sat at the table

Ranboo Tubbo Tommy  Philza
Alice --------------------------------------------------Ella
Wilbur  Fundy  Sally  Techno  Y/N

(^The table seating^)

Tommy and Tubbo were messing around Phil was talking to Ella and