Q&A

Hello! So I have been asked a few questions! And I'm here to answer them!! ( edited!!)

But first I want to say a big thanks to all the vote that you guys have given me!

Q-Is Dream Y/N dad?
No. Dream kidnapped her at the age of 12, he was supposed to kill her but he couldn't do it and ended up erasing her memories and kept her as his own child.

Q-what is every ones age?
Y/N is 19
Techno and Wilbur 20
Sally 19
Tommy and Tubbo 16
Ranboo is 17(but he ages slow because his lives in the end kingdom, he is 6 years older then Y/N tho)
Fundy is 6
Philza is 45
(I really don't know I didn't think about ages when I was writing oops)

Q-how are you so cool?
Idk, I'm just stupid

Q-How old are you?
Im 19

Q- When did you start watching the dream smp?
I started watch when it first came out actually, when it just started off as a fun survival server.

Q- Top five Favorites characters
1.Techno
2.Ranboo
3.Philza
4.Dream
5.Tubbo

Q- Top five lest favorites C! Characters
1.JSlactt
2.Quackity
3.Tommy
4.Sam
5.Wilbur

Q-Do you cosplay?
yes I have been cosplaying for 6 years

Q-Do you support LGBTQ+?
Yep!!

Q-Are you single?
I am now. . .

Q-whats your favorite color?
Teal!

Q-what would you do if you could join the Dream SMP?
TBH, I would probably follow people around and piss them off, I would most likely live around Techno and just be a little spy. I think that would be cool.

Q-Why didn't you write a smut chapter?
I didn't write it because I wasn't comfortable doing that also Techno has said he doesn't like it.

Q-how did you feel when Techno got cancer?
I cried, I have been watching him back when I was in middle school, so it fuck broke me when I found out. (This aged well hm?)

Q-how did you get the idea of this story?
Literally was just sitting in class and thought of it.

Q-What's got you into writing Wattpad stories?
I have a very active imagination and I like to write stories about mostly my dreams or just random thoughts of story's.

(Will add more later on if I get more questions)