15.

Why
.
.
.
Y/N was sitting on the floor in the bathroom next to the toilet, she had been feeling very sick and just finished throwing up.

She slowly got up flushed the toilet and walked to the sink and looked in the mirror. "Why me" she said under her breath when a knock at the door made her jump.

"Y/N, are you in there? " Niki said a soft voice coming from the other side of the door. "y-yeah just a second" she brushed her teeth and opened the door to Niki standing there in a light pink dress with little gold flowers on it, she was going to town with the boys today.

"You ok Y/N, you look a little pale," she said and touched her head" are you sick, if so I can tell the boys you don't feel good"

"No, no I'm fine and Tommy really wanted me to go so I'll be ok" she sighed taking the dress and closing the door she put it on and held it to her waist and then opened the door, Niki walked in and started to lace up the back and tied it off at the end.

After Niki finished tying off Y/N's dress, she sat down on the small chair in front of her makeup stand, Niki took the brush and started to brush her hair and Y/N just sat there.

"Y/N, what's wrong? " Niki asked snapping her out of whatever she was thinking of. "N-nothing" she lied and Niki know it.

"You know you're very bad at lying Y/N" Niki said and grabbed some pine and put then in her hair

"Fine, I was just thinking, this is a weird question, do you know if a hybrid can get a human pregnant? " she asked and looked down as she played with her hands

Niki froze and dropped a hairpin" what? run they by me again" she said looking at her. "N-nothing! Forget I said anything" she stood up and tried to leave.

"No, no, no, Y/N your joking right?! " she stopped her and pushed back down on the chair looking her dead in the eyes.

"U-um, I-" she teared up a bit she didn't know why she was upset over this. Niki gasped "Omg Y/N you're pregnant?! "

"Your pregnant" a male voice said and the girl snapped their heads to the door to see Wilbur standing there shooked.

"O-oh hey Wilbur! Pregnant? me no totally not!" Y/N looked at Niki for help and she just stood there.

"Doesn't techno know?! " he walked over to her and Niki "Omg in going to be an uncle?!"Wilbur said and the door opened again and Sally walked in" Who's is going to an uncle?"

"Y/N is pregnant" Wilbur said with no hesitation "WILBUR! " Niki hit him on the arm and I stood up "Why is this happening? " I mumbled

"Aw, congratulations Y/N!" Sally said and walked over to her"This isn't a good not right now!"Y/N said panicked, everyone in that room knows she and Techno were a thing but they kept it a secret.

"Why not, you're going to have a baby, that sounds like a good thing to me," Sally said and pulled Y/N up into a hug

"Y/N is pregnant" they all turned to the door, Tommy standing there shocked all over his face. "DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?! " Y/N yelled and put his face into Sally's shoulder and she held her.

"I heard yelling is everything ok?!" Techno came in and saw everyone there"why is everyone in here? " he asked and looked at Y/N