10.

Secrets
.
.
.
"S-sapnap. . .? "

"Hello Y/N" He smiles at her, she dropped the stick she had and ran to him, and jumped in his arms. She hugged him tightly and he held her.

"I thought I'd never see you again! " she cried and he held her"I thought the same thing. You haven't changed at all"

"How did you know I was here?" She asked and looked at him, he moved the hair out of my eyes and smiled"let's go somewhere a little more private we are too close to the town."

He said and took my hand walking me to a river. He saw I had a cut on my arm" here let me take care of it. " he washed off the dirt and blood and got some bandages from his bag.

"How did you find me? Does da-. . . Dream know where I am? " I looked at him scared and he looked at me.

"No, he made us leave once he found out George help you leave, he wasn't so happy about it. But I was looking everywhere, I wanted to make sure you were okay and not dead, and I came here. When I was at the bar I heard some people talking about a girl in the castle."

"But they could have been anyone, how did you find out it was me? " he slowly wrapped my arm up and made sure it was not too tight.

"I may or may not have broken in and found you in prince Technos room asleep," he said and looked at me.

"O-oh. . . OH!! NO NO!! We didn't sleep together, I been staying up every night. And I fell asleep and Technos just let me use his bed."

"Oh ok then" he smiled and got up"come on let's go see George "he said and I jumped up we walked to a small camp they had and I saw George and run to him tackling him to the floor" GEORGE!!! "

"Wha- Y/N!? " he hugged her and smiled"my little mushroom!! I missed you so much!! "
He held her and soon she got up and she helped him up.

After a bit we sat and talked for a bit, we talked and talked it felt like hours, and caught up on stuff.

"Y/N?! Where are you?! " a male voice yelled and I soon saw Techno walk over"Y/N come here right now, get away from them!"
Techno said and held his sword up.

Sapnap and George got up"Woh woh, wait up, we're not going to hurt her"Sapnap said and George grabbed his sword and Sapnaps.

"You are on our land and you are not allowed to be here!" He said and Wilbur soon came up.

"Wait Techno, no, please I'm ok, they're my friends! " she walked over to him and he looked at her and then at them. He sighed and put his sword down.

Sapnap and George put their sword down"Your ok right? Is dream here?"He asked and cupped her face with his hand.

I softly smiled" I'm ok, I promise and no he doesn't know where I am. They're not on his side. "I said softly she sighed looking at them.

"You are still on our land, and you forbid from being here." he saw Y/N get sad" but. . . because she trusts you, I won't say anything. And Wilbur too." He looked at Wilbur who nodes.

She smiled"thank you" I when and sat down again and Sapnap and George did the same, Techno sat next to me and George started to play with my hair as we talked.

"Hey  Wilbur. . . plz don't tell Phil, I don't don't him to get mad." I said and he looks at him. He sighed and nodes softly.

"What happened? " Sapnap asked and gives me some strawberries, I got happy I loved them."well I found these two kissing in the garden."

"Ohh, I see the problem" Sapnap said. "Well I mean if you two want to be together just date and keep it a secret" George said and looked at them

"I mean yeah but where not. . . like dating" I said and looked away and Techno looked away. The sun started to set.

"We should go back, it getting late and dad will be worried" Wilbur said and got up, Techno and  I got up and I give George and Sapnap a hug.

We said our goodbyes and walked home, the walk was quiet, we when to the dining room and we all sat down.

We all eat it was pretty quiet other than Tommy yelling about something. I didn't really listen tho, though after dinner I went to the library.

After reading for some time Techno walked in and he sat with me and read his book. I wanted to say something. Why can't I talk.

"You want to talk about it, don't you? " Techno said and I sighed "yeah" I said and he put his book down, and I followed.

"Techno listen, i-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he pulled me into a kiss and I softly kissed back.

Once we pulled away I looked into his eyes and he looked back at me. "I can't keep hiding my feelings from you."

"Techno, I told myself I would never love someone again after what happened with my fath- Dream, not family love, or even relationships I don't know what I would do if I was hurt again like that.  " he pulled away and looked at her" but I can't help but love you. . . but I can try"I said and looked at him

He smiled and kissed me again. Then the door to the library closed. I jumped and looked at the door and so did Techno, no one was there. He got up and opened to door and looked around" I guess it was the wind."

He sat down again and got close to him and he held me close.
I felt safe, and warm.

This is something I need. To feel loved, and safe. And Techno did that.

Tommy's POV

I was walking passed the library and I hear
Y/N and Techno talking.

Me being very nosey I walked over and opened the door a bit, and when I saw them, they were kissing.

I quickly closed the door and ran to my room.

"Techno, you dumb fuck."

___________________________

And with that, it end of chapter 10! Wow

Also, I did hear about Techno, he has cancer in his arm, and he's going to be ok it is 100% treatable and he will be fine but I really hope his doing ok. But I just wanted to say that.

(Edit: This didn't age well did it)1/3/23

Right now it going to be pretty slow chapters but trust me it will get existing.

I'm going to be taking a break from the book, IDK how long but maybe a month. I need to focus on school and stuff.

But it is my last year so after this I'm free.
If you guys have questions or anything you want to see in the story tell me!!

Love you all, get some sleep, drink, water, and eat!

Thank you all!!

Words:1170