8.

Stop
.
.
.
Days when by, and it kept happening. 2,3,4 am I would wake up screaming and crying. Just remembering me begged not to be hit.

I hated it I wanted the nightmares to stop but they didn't, so I found a way to make them stop. Can't get nightmares if you don't sleep.

So I would drown myself in books, reading for hours on end sleeping for 1 hour in between, but then forcing myself to stay awake.

Soon Niki found out. she would be the one to help me climb down from the nightmares and after a few day, she would check on me and find me reading at late hours in my room reading or in the library hidden away in a corner reading.

She soon told everyone else, they weren't too happy, from what they said, I was damaging my body, and hurting myself more than helping myself. But I never listened.

Around 3 am I finished all my books in my room. I was tired, and the bags under my eyes got darker by the day. I slowly got up from my chair and felt dizzy.

Stopping myself from falling over by putting my hand on the deck. I stood there for a second before standing up fully and walking to my door and pecking out seeing the guard by my door asleep, I would see him asleep most of the time I wouldn't bland him.

I talk to him every now and then, he said his name was Skeepy, and I know he had a best friend Badboyhalo, Skeepy would stay at my door all night than in the day Bad would take over for him to rest, even tho he sleeps throw his job.

Slowly slipped throw the door, I made my way to the library, slowly opened the door, and looking around, good no Technoblade.

She slowly walked in"you should be asleep, Y/N"a deep voice said behind her, making her jump and she spin around her on her heel to see a tall man with pink hair tied back out of his face.

"How did you know I was here?!" She whispered and yelled at him and crosses her arms with a huff.

"I have gotten pretty good at hearing when someone has shoes on and someone who doesn't, walking down the halls" he said walking closer

"Whatever, why are you up? " she said and looked up at him, his red eyes looked so soft toward her.

"I was doing paperwork" he said and his hand when up to her face cupping her cheek softly and rubbing his thumb under her eye"there getting darker Y/N"

She blushed, he was touching her face. What is happening?! "I-i umm. . . " she didn't know what to say, but she liked it. His hand felt soft and so warm.

He soon pulled his hand away and straightened up before looking to the side a light shade of pink filled his face.

"S-sorry, um anyways I'll let you stay up as long as you let me stay with you" he said and looked the back into her E/C eyes.

She stared at him for a second slowly nodding, then looking away and turning to go get a book, she grabbed one and sat on the couch and Techno did the same and sat next to her.

She began reading, but after a few pages the tiredness slowly took over. She tried to fight it off, but after a bit, she failed and slowly laid her head on Techno's side and fell asleep book in her lap.

Technoblade POV

Reading my book in silence, looking over a few times at Y/N. I soon started to see her eyes slowly close and her head nodding off every now and then.

I guess she failed to fight it or just gave in as I felt her softly lay her head on the side of my arm.

I waited a few minutes before covering her with my cape, closing my book, and putting it on the table along with hers then slowly and softly moving her into my arms and picking her up.

She looked so fragile like glass, so sweet like sugar. She was amazing her smile was like the sun, and her laugh could make your heart Explode.

Wait what am I thinking?! I have only known her for a few weeks, I can't love her she, not a princess.

But I can't help it, my heart wants her. And only her. But why, I never felt this way before but I need her.

Slowly walking to his room and laid her down in his bed. He could have put her in her room, but he wanted to be there if she had a nightmare.

He got changed into nightwear before sliding into bed and sighed, not too close to her. He didn't want to do anything she probably wasn't confirmed with so he kept his distance.

Slowly closing his eyes driving off to sleep.
He wanted to protect her.
He wanted to keep her safe.
He needs her to be safe.

But he needed her most of all.

No matter how much he tried to deny it.

_______________________

HELLO!

Short chapter very sorry!!!

I just started school it's my senior year so lot of crazy stuff!

Anyways! I really hope you like this chapter.
I doing something that I saw before in a book I read. So fun.

But the next chapter should be coming out
August 20, 2021.

this is chapter 8, and once I post chapter 10 I might take a month off because school stuff! Also for holidays, there will be holiday special chapters ok!

Get some sleep
Drink water
Eat
And take care of yourself!!

Love you all!!

Words:977