2.

Early morning
.
.
.

The sun shinned throw the small cracks that the curtains failed to cover. I was half awake by now.

I was hearing the birds as they sang their morning songs. Then the creek of my door, and soft footsteps. His voice had a soft hum as he walked and the next thing I knew sunlight filled my room.

"Good morning my little flower! " the voice said as I slowly pulled the covers over my head. He did a small chuckle. Before walking over and sitting on the bed pulling the sheet off my face and placing a kiss on my head.

"Morning Dad. . . " I mumbled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my father, his soft dirty blond hair and green eyes. He had an amazing bone structure.

He was quite handsome, but lots of people didn't know this, he always had this stupid smile mask on. He says it's for intimidating his enemy. But I know he is just scared and likes to hide his emotions.

"How did you sleep my flower? " he asked looking at me with a soft smile. I didn't mind him saying good morning but im 19 and he still treats me like a child.

"Dad, when are you going to stop treating me like a child." I said softly rolling my eyes and he stood up.

"Yes you may be older but you're still my little girl, now get dressed I have a surprise for you downstairs," he said and left my room closing the door behind him.

I ran my fingers throw my H/C hair and looked around my room, it was quite a big room for my liking. But It didn't bother me at least I had a room.

I slowly got up from my bed and walked over to my closet, I grabbed a simple white dress with flowers and some black flat shoes. I didn't like wearing shoes but I had to.

I walked into my bathroom, I hated the color of it, it was a weird color of pink I loved it a long time ago, but now not so much. I didn't tell my dad because I knew he would complain to me about it but then change it. But I didn't really want to deal with his complaining for hours.

I set my clothes down and grabbed a towel before getting in the shower, I stood there for a bit letting the warm water hit my face before washing up.

I stepped out and dried off before getting dressed, I stood in front of my mirror and brushed my hair. I didn't really care to put my hair up today.

I did wish I had makeup up but I was only allowed chapstick and clear lip gloss, father says I don't need it because I was too pretty for that stuff.

He wasn't wrong tho, though I have a nice face shape and never really got acne. So I didn't mind not having it, plus I never left this house anyway.

I sighed before walking out of my room, down the hallway, and then down the stairs. As I made my way to the dining room. I pushed the door open.

"Y/N!!! " I hear someone yell before being tackled to the ground, before I could look at who it was they were to pull off me.

"Sapnap!! Careful you can hurt her!! " I heard my father yell and he pulled me off the floor and he looked at my arms and face making sure I was ok.

"Dad, stop, I'm fine." I said and saw Sapnap and George, the only people I knew besides my father.

I rarely see them here, I hugged Sapnap again, he was nice. He helped me get away with things a lot. He actually helped me get outside and we walked around the forest once, it was nice and relaxing.

I got in a lot of trouble for that, and so did Sapnap. He wasn't allowed to be left alone with me anymore after that.

George walked over and I hugged him as well"Omg I haven't seen you two in like 2 months."

"Yeah because you locked up here all the time" George said and smiled at me softly before petting my head softly.

"She is not allowed outside and you two know that it is dangerous and she could get hurt." Dream said before walking over and sitting down at the table.

We all followed and sat down"But last time I went out I was with Sapnap and I was fine!"I said kinda yelling

"Don't raise your voice, and last time yes you came back unharmed but you were sick for 2 weeks after that! "

"Dream come on, she was only sick because you don't let her go out. So she not used to the air outside." Sapnap said and then a butler brought the food and set it down.

I saw George's eyes light up once he saw it was pancakes. I giggled softly and started to eat.

TW(Slight abuse)

"Y/N is never going outside and you two need to understand that! End of conversation got it!"
He said and started to eat his food.

I sighed and looked at my plate, I was trapped here, forever. Thinking of this makes me sick.
"I-I'm not hungry" I said softly pushing my plate away.

"Y/N eat, you need food." Dream said in a strict tone.

"No, I said I'm not hungry you can't make me eat. " I said and looked at him.

"If you don't eat, you are going to be in big trouble.
Now eat. " he said staring at me. He was angry, but I was too, his treating me like a child again!

"No! For the last time, I'm not a child im 19! You should start treating me the way I want to be treated!! "I yelled and looked at him.

He stood up and walked over to me grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of my chair and out of the room.

"Ow! You hurting me!! " I yelled as he kept pulling me by my wrist as I stumbled behind him.

Once we got to my room he opened the door and threw me in and I fell on the floor"You want to keep acting that way fine, don't eat. You can stay here for the rest of the day! "He said

I slowly stood up"You can't do that!! Your not even my real fath-"

Stringing, I softly touched my cheek. He slapped me. I felt my eyes water up and tears go down my cheeks and I looked at him.

"You can come out once you learn to respect me, do you understand! " with that, he closed my door and locked it from the outside.

I sat on the floor crying as I touched my cheek. "I hate it here so much. . . " I mumbled to myself and lay on the floor. I felt sleepy as I was crying for so long that I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

______________________

Hello!! New chapter!! Wow!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Now that I'm out of school I have more free time remember I do have my own mental health issues and ADHD so I might forget this sometimes!

1273 words