Mukuro x reader fluff

Requested by Dispair_Sisters_Simp

Mukuros POV:

Today's the day. I'm finally gonna confess to Y/N!

I walked towards Y/N after class. "Hey Y/N would you like to have lunch with me" "oh sure" I took her hand and pulled her to the roof top of hopes peak.

I brought her here because it's where we first met. I pulled out two bento boxes and handed one to her. "Thank you Ikusaba-chan" we both began eating.

"Um Y/N" "yeah" "you got a little bit of rice in your cheek" She wiped her cheek "did I get it" "no other cheek" She wiped her other cheek but missed the bit of rice. "Here let me get it" I learned forward and reached out. I wiped the bit of rice off her cheek and we made eye contact.

I realized how close me face was to hers and put noses were almost touching. I could see her visibly blushing. I cupped her face in my hands and slowly closed the gap in between us by connecting our lips.

She kissed back and placed her hands on my waist. I hadn't originally planned on kissing her but I guess things don't always go as planned. The kiss lasted 7 seconds and I savored every one of them.

She pulled away and held my face. "Y/N I love you more than anything else in this world and I hope you feel the same!" I awkwardly blurted out. "I love you too!" She said a bit too loud and kissed me again.

I set her on my lap and held her close as we made out for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes. She yawned and rested her head on my shoulder. She hugged my tightly  and closed her eyes.

I felt my face heat up even more. I wasn't used to affection like this. I let her back and we sat like that until it was time to go back to class.