Vampire Junko x Chiaki

This was a very specific request by my friend Dispair_Sisters_Simp

Chiaki slept peacefully in her dorm completely oblivious to what was about to happen to her.

Junko Enoshima snuck into the pink haired gamers room quietoy as to not wake her.

Chiaki was sleeping peacefully laying on her stomach and cuddling her stuffed animal bunny Monomi.

Junko went over to chiaki and turned her to lay on her back. The strawberry blonde girl took a few minutes to admire Chiakis beauty.

Junko sat on Chiakis stomach and tilted her head to one side. Junko then moved the hair out of the way of Chiakis neck and leaned in close.

Junko bit down and started to drink the gamers blood savoring every sip.

She only drank a little bit now wanting Chiaki to die so once she was satisfied she pulled away only the find the small girl starting to wake up.

Junko couldn't help but giggle as Chiaki stared at her confused and a little flustered.

Chiaki took this time to look at Junkos changed details. Her eyes were red and had a look of lust and hunger in them and she had fangs and a little bit of blood dripping from her mouth.

Chiaki found herself unable to move unaware of the poison Junko injected into her when she bit her.

The two girls just stared at each other for a few minutes until eventually Junko leaned in and grabbed Chiakis chin.

Chiaki felt her cheeks heat up as she looked into the strawberry blondes eyes. Without saying anything Junko kissed the helpless girl underneath her and was quite surprised when chiaki kisses back.

Despite how hope filled she is Junko had always had a thing for Chiaki and she decided that she wanted her. The venom will temporarily paralyze Chiaki giving Junko enough time to take her into a hidden place where she can not be fine and they can be alone together.

Still without explaining anything Junko gets up and starts putting Chiakis things into a bad. " hmm let's see I need to make sure she is kept entertained so I should take all her gaming shit and I'll take a few of her hoodies I can but her more other clothes but I don't want her getting cold " Junko talks to herself as Chiaki keeps trying to understand what is going on.

Junko packs Chiakis things and scoops her up. "W-whats going on " Chiaki says weakly " what's going in is I have a thing for you Chiaki-san and I've seen the way all those boys stare at you and I just want to be able to protect you so I am going to keep you in a secret house far away from civilization where we can be alone together forever " Junko kisses Chiakis head all though Chiaki was still very confused

" you are mine "