Yandere Mikan x Fem Reader Lemon

uuuugh my head hurts......

I open my eyes to find myself in a broken down hospital room tied to a bed. In the corner was a girl with long purple hair. "Mi-Mikan...?" I recognize her as my classmate from when I went to hopes peak. Mikan looks at me but she looks different. Her eyes were pink and full of lust, she was drooling and blushing and her hair was all tangled. 

Without saying anything she climbed on top of me looking down at me drooling. "w-where am I" Mikan caressed my cheek " that doesn't matter right now, what matters is that you're with me and you will be mine and mine forever " " w-what " I felt her warm fingers trace down my bare stomach sending a shiver down my spine. I soon realize my situation. I am strapped to a table wearing only panties and a bra with a horny nurse on top of me. 

"don't look so scared baby I'll be gentle~" She says plating with my silk panties. I feel my self getting wetter as this sexy horny nurse kisses my thighs. I let out a small whimper causing her to giggle. "I knew you wanted this~ Now be a good girl while I claim you okay~" I nod giving her my consent and she slips off my panties.

I bite my lip as the purple haired girl massages my thighs. I whimper again as she traces her fingers around my inner thighs. I feel her drool drip on my thigh as the gets closer and closer to my womanhood. I'm practically dripping wet at this point as I bit my lip waiting for her to take my virginity. 

I feel her soft tongue touch my soaking wet pussy. I gasp as her tongue slips in between my walls and explores around. I let out loud moans as she hits my G spot. I grip onto my restraints as I get hit by waves of immense pleasure. I let out a high pitched moan as I squirt in her mouth.

Mikan drinks it all and looks up at me licking her lips

"oh darling you taste so good~" I look at her panting slightly and she caresses my cheek " but were not done yet~ were just getting started~" Mikan says while reaching for something under the bed

to be continued............................. possibly