Mukuro x reader x Junko part 1

Requested by anonymous

Y/N L/N the ultimate animator had been working with Junko for a few weeks. She was locked away underground but she didn't really care. Junko and Mukuro would check in on her everyday a d giver her plenty of food and water.

She worked for days on end with very little sleep. In fact she only slept when  Mukuro forced her to.

She had been getting a little suspicious on what Junko "secret video" was so when Junko and Mukuro were gone she opened the file containing the video and watched it. The video was the student council brutally murdering each other. This made you/n grab the trash can and v0mit.

She chugged some water to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth and fell to the ground. "W-what that fuck"

"Tsk tsk you weren't supposed to open that" Junko and Mukuro appeared behind y/n "w-what the fuck is that!?!Why do you have that you monster!?"

"For despair dear y/n" They approached y/n. "I'm not going to help you with this!" Y/n ran past the twins and ran up the stairs. "We won't keep you were against your will l/n but if you do run away from us we will go after your classmates" Mukuro said coldly. "You wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them now would you so come here" Junko opened her arms.

"I suggest you go to her" Mukuro said while glaring at y/n. Y/nd heart was racing super fast as she slowly walked towards Junko. She stopped in front of the two of them and Junko looked ticked off. "I said come here" Junko said with her arms still held out. Y/n hesitantly took a step towards Junko. Junko quickly pulls y/n into a hug and giggled.

"Well now that you know you can help us out more! This is so exciting!!"
Junko squeezed Y/n tightly as y/n silently cried.

"Just thinking of the despair were gonna cause together is making me so aroused" Junko says looking up and drooling.

"Junko I think it's time we go" "ah that's right. We'll be back soon y/n-chan" Junko let go of y/n "oh and one more thing" Junko took out a pair of handcuffs and handcufed y/ns hands behind her back and attacked them to y/ns desk

"We can't have you trying to escape not can we" Junko kissed y/ns forehead and walked away

"See you soon y/n-chan~"