Tenko x fem reader (lemon)

Requested by mason_sheep

After what felt like forever I heard the door open and rushed over to my girlfriend Tenko. "Tenko-chaaaan" I jumped into her arms and hugged her. "Hello darling I missed you" "I missed you too come in let's go cuddle" "ah I would love to but I have homework to do" "b-but can you just do it later" "y/n I've procrastinated enough I have to do this" I groan "no fair" "I know you want attention baby but I have work to do we can cuddle after" Tenko kisses my cheek and goes into our room to do homework.

I sigh.

How am I supposed to get her attention

I'm kinda horny tbh

What should i- ah I know

3rd POV:

Tenko was at her desk working on homework when y/n walked in only in her panites and bra. She sat on tenko lap and stared her dead in the eyes. "Tenko I want attention!" Tenko got flustered. "Y-y/n put on some clothes what if someone sees you!?" "Tenko were on the third floor no one is gonna see me and we don't even have windows in here" "s-still put on some clothes"

"Not until you give me attention" "fine you want attention huh~ well ill give you attention" Tenko lifted y/n up and pinned her against the bed. "E-eh? I didn't expect this to happen" y/n says flustered

Y/n POV:

"You wanted attention didn't you" "w-well I didn't mean attention like this" "well if you don't want to we don-" "n-no I want to" Tenko smiled "I knew you would"

Tenko slipped off my panties and started to eat me out. This isn't the first time we've done this but it seems she gets better each time.

I closed my eyes moaning. I felt a knot in my stomach as tenko tongue slipped in between my tight walls.

"T-tenko!" My moans became higher and she took this as a sign that I was about to cum.

Tenko stopped and I whimpered "h-hey you can't just stop you have to let me finish" "maybe this should be your punishment for being such a bad kitty~" "please" I begged her. "Fine but I don't want to clean things up so give me a sec"

Tenko left and came back with a towel that she placed under me. She continued eating me out until I came in her mouth.

"Ah such a good girl" She used a wet cloth to wip if my legs and she handed me some clothes