CHAPTER★05: Drama Turns Into Violence

*Club: Albuquerque, New Mexico*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Christina was waiting patiently for her boyfriend Roman and her six best friends to arrive. She was wearing light blue Moschino denim with a white hat, snakeskin boots, and platinum accessories and put light makeup on with black painted nails.

 She was wearing light blue Moschino denim with a white hat, snakeskin boots, and platinum accessories and put light makeup on with black painted nails

When Roman came back, he froze to stare at Christina with amazement and kept checking her out.

"Damn lil mama," he said as he stares up and down at his loyal girlfriend's beauty in those clothes. "You're trying me so hard with your badass self."

Christina giggled, Roman pecked her lips and walked out of the hotel room with his beauty clung to his right arm. Their six best friends saw Christina with a very different outfit on, the boys are letting out wolf whistles and the girls were giggling like school girls. The eight wrestlers went inside their shared tour bus and let the driver drove them to a night club.

Once the gang reached their new destination, they walked out one by one before going in the front with VIP passes and got inside the building. The girls held one of their men's arms and the four couples walked through the rowdy crowd of party people. Roman and Christina sat down on the stool with their buddies, the Samoan ordering some shots and the Queen smirking at him.

Their shots arrived, she grabbed hers as her boyfriend and her buddies got theirs. They said cheers, drowning it down their throats and ordered a few more before going on the dance floor. While they're drinking, Alberto Del Rio was holding a woman's hand and taking them to the bar.

"What does my butterfly want to have for a drink first?" Alberto flirted towards the woman.

This orphaned woman was Vanessa Rosalie Cruz, born on April 18th of 1987, straight from Roswell of New Mexico, has an older handsome twin brother, lost their parents due to a chaotic car crash, works as a supermodel for Victoria's Secret and Fashion Nova, and has been dating Alberto Del Rio for six months and was wearing a nice promise ring. Roman and Christina froze to see Alberto with a new side chick, both of them not too happy and was enraged by his most shocking appearance. Dean, Seth, Jonah, Paige, Becky, and Merry quickly moved the couple from their archenemy's view and kept on dancing.

"My savior, I want a sweet martini with a shot glass on the rocks." Vanessa purred seductively at the Mexican Savior.

Alberto got their orders, but his eyes was busy on Christina by her new looks and was wowed by them. His amazement turns to rage when Roman held her hand and grinded her backside right against his front, moving their bodies to the bounce music and had so much fun together. Vanessa lost her sugar daddy's attention, seeing him stare at another chick and wanted to make him give her the whole spotlight.

Alberto watches Christina kiss Roman hard, both of them making out as fans and their buddies were cheering in approval. Roman lifts her up and sets her down in front of him, cupping her waist in his bare hands. He stood up in fury, waiting for the perfect moment when Christina will be by herself and alone.

During the dance floor, Christina decides to be friends with the Mexican Hero while testing to see if he'll snap at her and hit her. Roman carefully watches as well with his brothers and their loyal girlfriends, seeing Christina talk to her ex boyfriend and his new woman. Vanessa glares at Christina, envy written on her face while she drank her glass down and covers it up with a fake smile.

Christina takes Vanessa near a private spot and talks to her about Alberto. The Queen explains their relationship, which made Vanessa shocked and scared for her life. After the story has ended, the two women departed away and went to different spots.

"You told her the truth?" Roman asked his girl.

"Yup," Christina replied, glaring at Alberto nearby and nod towards Vanessa's backside. "I just hope she can escape him before some shit happens up in this bitch."

Vanessa didn't believe Christina, but a cute single man was here and fell for his charm. They both started dancing before talking to each other and flirting. Alberto was watching this in rage, the man stormed to the dance floor and ushering himself with his girl to the unisex bathroom.

"So you wanna flirt with that man and get this night started like that huh Vanessa?" Alberto growled at Vanessa with anger written on his face.

"I —" she tries to tell her reason why she spoke to his ex when he drags her out of the club and slaps her hard in the face.

Vanessa held her now reddened cheek with tears streaming down her face, she realizes Christina was telling the truth about how she left the man and was almost raped by him. Christina barges into the room, seeing Vanessa trying to get free from Alberto's grip and kicks him in the balls. He groans in pain, watching in anger as Vanessa rushes into Christina's arms and both women rushed towards Roman.

"What happened?" Roman asked Christina.

"Alberto tried to do the same thing he had almost did to me with Vanessa." Christina told him.

Jonah and Merry hugged Vanessa close to them with the rest, but the older ones stood in front of them as Alberto appears and was pissed off. He punches Roman in the face, both men started to fight as Vanessa runs to get security and Roman's brothers pulling him away, Alberto being held back by security guards until he hit both guards down and grabbed his switchblade. Alberto tries to stab him, but Christina did a judo hip toss and kicked the dagger away.

"Freeze!" Roman and the gang held their hands up in surrender as Christina held hers up, sitting on Alberto's back.

Roman and Alberto got into police handcuffs, but Vanessa stops the cops and let her explain the whole situation. The police lets Roman go, believing the woman and escorts Alberto into the police car. Vanessa turns to Christina, teary eyed and trying not to break down.

"I'm so...so sorry," she apologized to the gang.

"Listen Vanessa, you didn't know the truth and heard lies from that bastard. If I were you, you should call your buddy and get them to take you home." Christina told her, accepting the apology and giving her a blank look.

Vanessa leaves the scene, but Christina was pissed and Roman was trying not to lash out. He held her hands and kissed her hard, pulling away a few seconds later and the gang left the club, not wanting to bring up anything. The driver drove them to the parking lot, both first eldest wrestlers were tired and want to move on from that ruckus.

They took off their outfits, both of them left with their jet black undergarments and put on their sleeping clothes. They went under the covers and held each other's hands, Christina laying on top of Roman and falling asleep quickly. Roman kissed her forehead, mutely thanking God for letting him stay with her and not in jail.