CHAPTER★21: Actions Speak Louder Than Words

*Time Skip to PPV: Royal Rumble*

★[VALERIE'S POV]★

I was defending the title against Beth Phoenix due to her winning a title shot against Nikki Bella, I was livid and ready to kick her ass. Joe knew I was mad and got me calmed down before something bad happened backstage. I was wearing my Shield gear and have my title over my shoulder.

"Helsing! You're on now!" I walked out with a smirk and a dark look written on my face.

"Unhinged" came on while I walked out and fans went nuts. I raised my title while pointing at Beth and glaring at her. I stormed down the ramp and did my ring entrance.

I slid under the bottom ropes and got back up before grabbing my championship belt, raising it high as fans scream for me. The music went off and I handed the ref my title. He raised it before giving it to the ring announcer and the bell rings.

Beth and I locked up, trying to throw each other out of balance. She got the upper hand until I did a hair whip and slung her across the ring into the corner. I huffed in annoyance while she got herseld back up on her feet and charged at me, which made me counter it with a spear.

*Time Skip*

"Here's your winner...and still the WWE Women's Champion, Valerie Helsing!" I smirked as I watched the replay of me doing Beth's own finisher on her and raise my title high in victory.

"As you fans know...I'm still the champ...now you must believe in the Shield...and submit to the sorority." I told the fans, earning mixed reactions as I dropped the mic...I don't give a single fuck about their feelings and reactions...I want my actions and words be a warning from myself including my peers.

I walked backstage with pure gold on my waist, Joe hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. We pecked lips and went on separate paths. The boys have Royal Rumble while the girls got title defenses and I'm sure we'll win over those losers.

Nobody can't break me, my gals, my man, and his bros. We'll be champions and win all pure gold. I don't care if family trees are trying to stop us...in the end of the night...we're always serving justice for WWE.