•|FALL BALL|•

Tomorrow is my high school dance known as the Fall Ball (formerly known as the Homecoming Prom Dance), I bought this elegant long sleeved black dress and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it with my own two motherfucking eyeballs

Tomorrow is my high school dance known as the Fall Ball (formerly known as the Homecoming Prom Dance), I bought this elegant long sleeved black dress and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it with my own two motherfucking eyeballs. It was my size with those low ass heels, I hate heels with a huge murderous intent...I prefer some flats, sneakers, or boots with them. Yeah, those are my fucking legs and body...nobody else's in my bullshit.

I'm maybe black, but I love my dark phase as a gothic tomboy and wore black emo clothes. I'm sorry that I didn't update with the next chapter, which was the match (sorry for spoiling) and the hot steamy make-out session. I have conquered many things in life: Autism, Tragedy, Heartbreak, Suicide, Bullying, Antisocialism, Abuse, and Neglect.

My depression is slowly fading away as I grew up in the autumn time of 2021, this will be my first dance by myself and it'll be fun for me (I hope...yet I doubt that crap). Comment below and describe your first dance. Next week will be when I will update this great story, I truly apologize to the readers and the lovely author who suggest me into making this amazing book...I'll see you lovelies soon...Sayonara.

(PS: The picture on this chapter is damn sideways...fuck this phone to death...it has to act like a bitch to me yesterday.)