CHAPTER★12: Baby Names & Family Time

*Pensacola, Florida (Four Months Later)*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Roman, his seven children, and his newly turned pregnant girlfriend Valerie were sitting inside the living room with his family members and close friends. They were very excited for the soon to be newborn baby to be born in five months, Roman's parents saw how Valerie treated their seven grandchildren as her own kids and approved their relationship along with the others. The Samoan Superman got his right arm tattooed recently, his baby mama had accepted it and told him that she still supports his options.

"I think it's both a boy and a girl. I wanna name them so bad, one named after you...holding your name while his big brothers take your legacy. The other named after both of her grandparents that made her father loyal and faithful. I'm having that exact feeling right now," the Queen of Queens spoke loud and clear, accidentally saying her motherly instincts inside the living room.

"Babygirl," her boyfriend Roman said before questioning her with a look of amusement and confusion. "Are you sure about that guess soon? Let's wait until a month later until the gender reveal party for guesses, okay?"

Valerie nodded, laying her head on Roman's left shoulder and rubbing her tummy in joy. He stares down at the little bump on the blonde woman's stomach, bending down on his knees and raising her shirt up a bit to kiss the bump. She giggled cause his beard has tickled her there, Roman's parents watched their interaction in relief and comfort.

"I hope you're like your momma when you grow up, she's the most kindest person that will help others and bring joy to people all around her." Roman whispered to her baby bump, not knowing that the babies inside her womb heard his words.

"Aw Joe, you're gonna be a father again. I'm happy that Nene made you feel better and got you back your family together." Patricia said, smiling at her youngest son and soon to be future daughter in-law.

"Pat, you and Sika can feel the baby if y'all want." Valerie suggested the offer to them.

The couple sat down, rubbing her bump and talking to the babies baking inside her womb. The rest of the family joined, cooing and telling good things about themselves for the babies to know before they're ready to be brought into the world. The seven children smiled at their soon to be stepmother, happy that they got a mother figure that will give them comfort and love like their own biological father.

"Ooh, I felt one of them kicking!" Valerie said, smiling happily as she felt one of the babies inside her womb moved to kick softly again.

Roman got excited, putting his hand on the spot where one of the baby twins hit and felt that soft kick as well. He kissed her forehead and held her left hand with passion. Everyone got a turn to feel the soft kicking from the baby twins and were very happy that these two unborn babies have started to move.

"Welcome to the family Nene, I'm so happy that my Joey has a woman like you to keep him on his two feet and raise his kids with him as a mother figure." Sika told Valerie, hugging her before letting his wife give the pregnant woman an embrace.

"I'll always be there for your son Sir, he deserves happiness in his life with his children and everyone he cares about. Your son is a proud and loyal man," she replied with respect.

The family left with their close friends, saying goodbye to them and walking out to go home. Roman and Valerie were slow dancing, rocking their bodies back and forth to the beat as their children saw the joy in their eyes. Valerie was softly singing a lullaby to the twins as Roman felt the babies stop kicking and begun resting inside her womb.

They pecked their lips and turned to see their seven kids on the couch. They went towards them, hugging them and embracing together as a family. With the two soon to be babies arriving in the next five months, they gotta prepare for their surprises and give this family a new chapter of being together.

A/N: I know it's short, but I got news to share for anime fans and manga lovers. I decided to make Naruto fanfictions, I grew up with the shows and movies that I wanna write stories about them in my style. Comment below if you want me to post ideas on my Tumblr account and put them on the conversation. Sayonara guys!!!