•|DREAM MATCHES|•

What do you guys think about Lesnar and Reigns for both titles?

Also will the Usos become double champs like their cousin in the future if they were to come after RK-Bro for the other tag team titles?

Also...I knew that Seth got some trick in his sleeve to earn that match at Royal Rumble.

AEW has been going strong and hard with their matches, I love the blood and guts spilled in that ring.

It's now their 3rd year of being on air and becoming a reality for wrestlers to reclaim their true selves.

AEW has better ratings and more matches than WWE if I'm honestly choosing between them.

They got better merchandise and themes as well.

AEW is officially allied with other companies and won against WWE to claim Wednesday nights, but stands up against WWE for everything that they can't even do.

It's shameful that WWE released their stars for what they're truly standing and what they're trying to do for their fans.

Toni Storm will eventually go join AEW, there's much better shit there than WWE.

Like other stars from Samoa Joe, he deserves to join AEW and have more chances of a title than the rest that signed a greedy ass contract for money.

Comment down below and vote.

Sayonara guys!