CHAPTER★20: Memories

*Pensacola, Florida*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Roman and Valerie were kissing passionately under the sheets, bare from head to toe without an inch of care if they're naked and loved how much time they have with each other. The kids wanted to be with their aunts and uncles with their baby siblings, so their grandparents took them and took care of them. Roman and Val thanked them for taking care of their children before they went off for a date.

They spend so much time together, talking about their families and their children being their only lights in their lives. After they have dinner, they went home to make love till morning and were happy to see their kids. Roman saw how Val fit herself into the perfect mother figure role for his kids and watch her take good care of them.

'God, what did I do to deserve this guardian angel in my life?' Roman thought, he sees her as his angel in disguise for him and his children.

Valerie fed their baby twins as the kids watched TV next to her and cuddled with her. She smiled at them and tickled each of the seven kids, causing them to laugh and run to hide behind their own father. Roman laughs before he took the twins away and put them in their bouncers.

"Don't you dare Joe, you know my weak spots everywhere!" Valerie warned playfully, trying to get away from Roman and hide like the kids.

He begun tickling her as she lets out a cute squeal and a fit of laughter. Roman chuckles while the kids came back out and joined their father into torturing their new mother by a tickle fest. The Queen couldn't stop laughing till her face was red and needed to breathe some air.

Roman stops to hug her along with his kids and she hugged back. The rest of the day was filled trips back to memory lane where their father met their new mother and how they fell in love with each other. Roman and Valerie stared at each other with love within their eyes for their families.

After a few hours, it was their bedtime and the kids were very excited for a story. Valerie told them an amazing story about a knight meeting his princess and falling deeply in love to have such beautiful kids in their own kingdoms. The kids fell asleep when the story was over and she kissed each of them tenderly on their foreheads like a real good mother should do with their own kids.

Roman walks behind her with their twins and gave them to Valerie. She rocks them back and forth as she snuggles them close to her chest. Roman joins, hugging her to her chest and rocking his body to hers.

"I wish this isn't a dream, if it is...I never wanna wake myself up." Valerie whispered.

"Me too," he agreed softly. "I love this family."

Valerie pecked his lips as they took the twins to the nursery to put them in bed and made sure that they're doing okay. Roman guided his fiancée to their own bedroom and spooned her when they reached underneath the sheets of the bed. They pecked their lips and fell asleep, holding each other close while having their hands held tight and being like the big spoon to the little spoon out of care.