CHAPTER★08: Merry Christmas

~{WARNING: This contains smut/sexual contact, don't report me for this and enjoy!}~

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Roman and his seven children were watching a Christmas movie with Valerie. The Samoan Superman saw his girlfriend finishing up with the braids of his daughters and smiled at them in compassion. The boys were still eating on her homemade Christmas chocolate chip cookies and drinking chocolate milk from their cups.

As soon as the movie was finally over, the couple saw the kids were fast asleep and sighed in relief. They quietly took the children to bed and made sure that they're doing okay. Roman and Valerie smiled, nodding their heads at each other before they went inside their master bedroom.

Valerie kissed Roman's cheek and rubs his goatee beard, walking into the bathroom to doll herself up and got herself ready. She took a deep breath before taking her white bathrobe, tying it up and walking out to see Roman under the sheets. Valerie smiles at him, sashaying towards him with pride while going on top of him and straddle him on his bare waist.

"What's on your mind Princess?" Roman asked Valerie, putting his hands on her hips and rubbing her ass.

"Giving you a Christmas present that you'll never regret," she replied with a seductive look on her face.

Roman raised an eyebrow with a cocky smirk on his face, watching Valerie slowly untie her robe to reveal her white lace set to match with her halo hooked on her headpiece and nodded in approval. He brings her down onto his body, kissing her passionately and gently touching her. They departed away to let Roman take off his black tank top and crooks a finger to Valerie, gesturing her to come here.

Valerie complies out of lust, instinctively crawling towards him with a seductive wink and smiled up at Roman while blushing at the Samoan. Roman takes her hands, guiding her back onto her bare feet and taking off her robe to see the rest of her lingerie. He hoists her up into his arms and smashed his lips onto hers, kissing her hard while placing her down.

They made out for a bit before Roman begun marking his territory onto Val's neck and lay his large body onto hers to pin her down. Valerie moaned softly in pleasure, arching her back and clinging onto Roman. The jet black haired superstar stops, stripping both of them out of their clothes and undergarments.

"Are you sure you want this Babygirl?" Roman asked her softly in concern.

"I trust you Leati," Valerie whispered. "Please make me yours."

They went under the sheets, both of them groping and rubbing each other before kissing. Roman then rolled himself right on top of the honey blonde haired diva, taking her hands into his own and nuzzle his face onto her bare neck. Valerie yelps in shock as Roman pushes himself inside her and moans wantonly, feeling how thick and long he was.

"Shhhh," he reassured her in comfort as Roman kisses her softly and wipes her tears away. "You gotta relax for me LaNyce."

Valerie whimpers while squeezing his right hand due to her pain, she pants and huffs out thin air through her mouth. Roman brushes her hair from her face, combing it from her eyes and smiled down at her. They shared another kiss before they pulled away and she nodded yes.

Roman begun thrusting slowly inside her womb, causing her to moan and hum in pleasure. The Samoan covered her lips with his pair, making sure that his seven kids don't hear any noises and shushed her quietly while he sped his pace. Val gently bites her bottom lip and grip onto Roman's forearms in euphoria.

"What's my name Babygirl?" Roman rumbled under his breath into her ear.

"Joe," she moaned softly as Roman shook his head no.

"Try again Princess, what's my name?" Roman growled deeply at her.

"Daddy!" Valerie gasped as he pounced onto her g-spot.

Roman smirked in victory as he started aiming that sweet spot of hers and pounded her into the mattress. Val felt her cord ready to snap inside her, she pulls Roman down and smack her lips onto his pair to silence them. Roman suddenly pulls away, gritting his teeth at Val's wet tightness of her hot inner walls and groans while continuing to slam himself inside her.

"Let's come together Babygirl," he murmured.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Valerie squealed in pleasure.

By the last thrust, Roman kissed her hard and kept them both real quiet as they released together. He collapses on top of Valerie, panting and gasping like crazy as his girlfriend held him close. She brushes his hair off of his face, kissing his forehead and puffing out tons of breaths as Roman slowly pulls out of her body.

Val slowly curls up towards Roman, laying her head on top of his chest and started to feel very drowsy. The Samoan kissed her face, rubbing her side with a gentle caress and watch her ease to sleep. Roman sighs in relief, seeing his girlfriend pleasured and not in pain.

"I love you Nene," he muttered in her ear.

"Love you too Joe," she responded sleepily, still exhausted and tired.

Roman held her body close to his larger one, smiling down at his lover and fell asleep. He feels much safer with Val since she has proven herself that she will protect him and his seven kids. Little did they know, a Christmas miracle will turn into a gift from God that will change both of their lives and give them the joy they needed in their new paths of happiness.