CHAPTER★17: Hounds & Saints Meet Twins

*WWE: Backstage (Four Months Later)*

★[THIRD PERSON'S POV]★

Valerie was putting Junior and Leilanie carefully inside the twin stroller, kissing their chubby cheeks as they babble happily. She then strolls down through the halls with her twin babies awake and looking around the place. As soon as she sees Roman with his Shield brothers, Dean and Seth stops talking to see Valerie with the twins.

The five children were with her and helping her with the twins. Roman was waiting for her and the kids backstage near the gang's shared locker room.

"Here's our Queen of Justice, Valerie Helsing." Dean said, clicking the buckle of his little niece before picking Leilanie up and smiling down at her. "Hey Lil Princess, your godfather Jon wanted to see you and your brother for a long time!"

Seth got Junior in his arms and smiled down at him. The twins knew that these two men were their uncles, so they held their index fingers and giggled in joy. Jonah then appears with a bright smile, holding Merry's hand and escorting the girls through the backstage hallways.

"Aww, they look like both of you!" Paige cooed as she was handed Val's daughter Leilanie from Dean into her arms.

"I got a huge feeling that Joe's gonna bring a steel chair and a kendo stick if any boy dates Leila." Becky commented jokingly, earning laughs and chuckles of amusement while Roman gave her a playful glare.

Junior was placed into Becky's embrace, playing with her fiery red hair and gurgling out loud in curiosity. The whole gang went inside the Shield's locker room and locked the door shut, wanting a picture with the twins. The four girls begun dressing them into the Shield gear and the merch of the Fallen Angels.

After a few minutes, Roman and Valerie held the twins while their six buddies took a photo of them. They also took pictures of the twins and themselves while the two babies fell asleep. The Fallen Angels put the Cherub of Light (Leilanie) in the middle while they posed with their Four Horsewomen signs and pinky swearing promise.

The Shield posed next with Junior as their Pup of Justice, bumping fists and holding the symbols of the Four Archangels as the girls took pictures. Roman and Valerie have posted the pictures as the twins were still sleeping soundly in peace. The gang liked the post first, watching as the fans and wrestlers begun loving the photos before commenting about them in amazement.

MsValerieHelsingWWE:

My little warrior princess and prince representing their family! #minihoundsofjustice #fallencherubs #proudparents #believeintheshield #wwebabies #submittothesorority #twinmagic

The Shield and the Fallen Angels have a match tonight against their new archenemies. They heard knocking, so Roman got the door and saw his parents Pat and Sika. The two elderly people smiled at their new grandkids and wished their son good luck along with their soon to be daughter in-law.

"Don't worry Joe, the twins will be fine, these two became heavy sleepers like you when you were a baby." Patricia reassured him.

"Mama!" Roman whined deeply as his six buddies and his fiancée laughed at him.

"Good luck tonight son, I'm so proud that you're here." Sika said to his youngest son.

Roman nodded, he hugged his parents with his fiancée before they kissed their children's foreheads and left the locker room. The boys and girls went to their places with their new ring attires, stretching out to get fired up for their first match. Roman and Valerie were ready to fight again...as a power couple.