Chapter 7 - Only you

Lily had just about managed to get herself back to her bedroom. She slipped out of her dress, only falling on her ass once in the process. She managed to pull on a black lace trimmed pyjama top, and used her best judgement to make the decision to remain in just her panties as the matching shorts seemed like a lot of effort to put on right now.

She lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling, her hazy thoughts consumed by Bucky.
She thought about the feel of his hand on her skin as he had absentmindedly stroked her back, she thought about how she could feel every muscle through his shirt as she had leaned up against him with his arm around her, she felt like her very soul was on fire just from thinking about his touch.

Lily tried to give herself some relief, she slid her hand in to her underwear and gently rubbed her clit in slow circles, she had barely done anything and she could feel how aroused she was already, all because of Bucky. She continued for some time, but it wasn't leading anywhere because it wasn't Buckys hands on her, only he could satisfy this insatiable lust that she was feeling.

Her train of thought was interrupted by footsteps in the corridor outside of her bedroom and she heard Buckys bedroom door open and close.

The one sober part of her Rum soaked brain screamed at her "DON'T DO IT LILY. DO NOT GO IN THERE, JUST STAY IN BED AND GO TO SLEEP" Unfortunately it was pointless as Lily was already out of bed and had walked with a drunken wobble to Buckys door.

She knocked gently and stood there waiting for what felt like forever. The door opened and there he stood, tall, dark and handsome. Memories of her first night in the compound when he'd answered the door in nothing but a sheet swam in her mind. There was no sheet this time, Bucky stood before her wearing nothing but a pair of tight black boxers, she bit her lip hard and fought the urge to pounce on him right now.

Bucky gawked at her, admiring the view. He had no idea why she was stood at his door in the middle of the night in her underwear, but he wasn't about to question it in case it turned out to be a dream and instead he would wake up alone on his make shift bed on the floor.

"Can I come in?" She asked sheepishly.

He stepped aside to let her in and she walked past him, giving him another angle to admire. God her ass looks good in those tiny black panties.

"You can say no if you want, I know I'm a bitch for even asking this, and it can't change anything, we still can't be anything more than friends, but I'm drunk, and you're drunk and well..."

"What is it doll? You can ask me anything?" He took a step closer to her

"Bucky.."

"Say it Lily, I need you to say it" he stepped even closer to her, and put his hands on her waist, he knew what she wanted, what she needed, cos he needed it too.

"Bucky...please, I need you"

"Need me to what baby?" They were so close now, their lips barely a hairs width apart

"Please Bucky, I need you to fuck me"

That was all he needed to hear, their lips crashed in to each other, months of frustration and desperate desire pouring out. Their hands made quick work removing the little clothing each of them were wearing. Bucky lifted Lily up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, without breaking the kiss for even a second he carried her over to the queen sized bed he had not once slept in and lay her down, staying on top of her.
His vibranium arm supported his body weight while the other eagerly explored her naked body, starting at her neck, traveling down to her breasts he stopped momentarily as he felt them heaving underneath his hand as Lily's breathing got heavier and heavier.

Still kissing passionately, his hand continued to move down her body, down to her waist, her stomach, her hips, her thighs and finally he reached his ultimate goal. His skilled fingers quickly got to work teasing her clit with soft circling movements before moving down to her entrance "fuck" he growled "You're so fucking wet for me already"

Lily barely heard him, her senses overwhelmed by his touch on her skin, the taste of him, the feel of his muscles rippling under her hands as she held desperately on to his back, the blood was rushing in her ears, how was she so close already, he'd barely touched her.

"It's all for you, only you" she whispered between moans.

Those words were enough for Bucky, he couldn't take it anymore, he needed to be inside her, he needed to feel her hot wet pussy wrapped around his rock hard cock, he needed to fuck her 'til she screamed his name like he had imagined so many times before.

Without any hesitation he thrust himself into her. Her nails dug into his back as the sensation of his massive cock filling her, stretching her was almost enough to send her over the edge.

It had been an astonishingly long time since Lily had last had sex, and she wasn't the most.. experienced person when it came to it, but this just meant that she was tight, and Buckys massive size had taken her aback at first but now it felt like he was made for her and she was made for him and they fit perfectly together.

"Oh shit, you're so tight for me doll. Fuck you feel so good"

His pace was slow but deep and hard at first "Oh g-god Bucky, Bucky I'm gonna.. I'm so close, please don't stop"

Spurred on by her moaned pleas he picked up the pace, faster and harder until he was fucking her so hard he could swear he could feel the bed moving across the floor underneath them.

This isn't how he'd wanted their first time to be, he'd wanted it to be passionate, romantic, slow and sensual so he could show her just how much he loved her, but he had lost control, still drunk on Asgardian ale and driven by pure carnal desire.

Lily cried out his name over and over as she reached her climax, feeling herself come apart. Bucky didn't relent, he wanted to keep her orgasm going for as long as possible and was chasing his own. Minutes later he felt her walls clamping around his cock again, pulling him in deeper

"again so soon doll?" He whispered into her ear with a smirk. Lily could do nothing, say nothing except his name. He loved the sound of it on her lips, loved hearing her moan for him.

He sat back on his heels and with his hands on her waist he pulled her further on to him. Wrapping his flesh arm around her waist to keep her steady, he moved his vibranium fingers down to her clit and began rubbing it harder than before, now he was no longer trying to tease her. The feel of his cold smooth metal fingers on her was unexpected but it felt so good and within seconds he had pushed her over the edge again, and she came hard on to his cock as he continued to pound into her.

Feeling her come undone around him again was too much for Bucky and with a primal grunt he felt himself cum, filling her up. He collapsed on top of her, showering her face in kisses as they both tried to catch their breath.

After a couple of minutes he realised he must be crushing her and rolled over on to his back. He watched as she got up and on shaky legs made her way to his en suite to clean herself up.
After cleaning herself up Lily stood and looked at herself in the mirror, her hair a wild mess, make up a smudged around her eyes "Jesus Lily, what have you done" she said to herself.

Bucky watched as she came out of the bathroom, expecting her to get back in to bed with him he was surprised to see her pulling her underwear and pyjama top back on "I think its best if I go" she said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

He got out of bed and pulled on his boxers before wrapping his hands around her waist from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder "Please stay with me"

Still in his grip Lily turned to face him "I'm not sure if that's a good idea Buck, I meant what I said, this can't change anything"

"It won't Lily, I promise. Just.. just for tonight, please stay?" Buckys voice broke slightly as he pleaded with her.

Against her better judgement Lily nodded. Bucky lead her back over to the bed and lay down, pulling her into him. She lay her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat Please don't break his heart Lily she thought to herself.

Once he was sure she was asleep, he gently kissed the top of her head and whispered "I love you Lilian Jackson, and I always will" he needed to say it, but he knew she wasn't ready to hear it. With that he fell in to a deep and contented sleep.