CHAPTER 14 - FIVE AGAIN

JJ walked away from menintl the crowded dancefloor. From the distance, I see hkm talking to Sarah Cameron, and I immediately know it's about John B. I saw him giving her a pice of paper.

Fromafar, I saw Rafe, Kelce and some other Kooks grabbing him by the arm and take him away. He ripped his arm away from them and started walking towards the other direction, but the Kooks started following him. JJ started running and I went after the group of Kooks to help him.

He entered to the bathroom, trying to get into a stall, but all of them were occupied. I hide behind a closet door so that the Kooks wouldn't see me.

When he tried to walk out, Rafe and company blocked the way. Kelce grabbed JJ by his neck and started chocking him. Rafe stared at him.

"What do you think? A four iron, right?" Rafe said to his friends, pretending to grab a golf stick. "Keep his head still, I'm gona line this up"

"Very Rafe of you. Five one one?" JJ talked as he tried to get away from Kelce.

"If you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful. I'm trying to hit a ball" Rafe looked at him with disgust.

"Leave him alone" I walked were the boys were.

"Look at that, Pogue princesses is here to join us?" Rafe said with a smirk appearing on his face.

"I told you to stay outside Hope" JJ said trying to look at me.

"Are you trying to protect your little girlfriend?" Rafe said trying to annoy him. JJ tried to hit him. "Your face looks really bad. Starting to look like your dad a lot more" Rafe said contemplating JJ's face. J stpitted on him, to get him away.

"Oh shit" Rafe laughed, wiping away the spit.

"He didn't do anything" I said at the Kooks. A noise behind me makes me walk away from the bathroom. I stay against the door, listening to the conversation as a cop enters the room.

"Kids, is there a problem here?" I heard the cop say.

"Pardon officer. No, there is not an issue" JJ started. "Actually, yes, there is an issue. We've got trespass in progress here" He explained quickly. "Beep! Call in, right? Balant disrespect for private properly"

"Yeah" Rafe agrred.

"I'm on a violation of all kinds of shit sir" JJ said walking closer to the door frame. "Get out of here" He quickly whispered before he continued talking. I quickly run away from the house, into the garden. There, I see Kie and I run towards her.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I simply pointed at the door, where JJ was being scorted out.

"Fix the tie, son" JJ said to one of the guys on the party. "You're looking spyffy too. You powerpuff girls have fun" He said to Rafe and his friends, trying to run away from the guard's arms.

"Tell Hope she looks good for a Pogue" Rafe yelled to provoke JJ. He runned to hit him, but the cop grabbed him again. Kie looked at JJ and then back at me in confusion.

"Let go of him!" Kie started yelling. "You can't just boot him, I invited him here"

"Kiara, stop it" I heard her mom say behind us.

"I'm a member of this club" Kie argued. Suddenly, JJ pushed the security guard and started running.

"Sorry about that" He said as he walked away. "Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Hope" He pointed at me. "Kie, you too"

"Pope, you as well, alright?" JJ continued as ge got closer to the entrance. "Rixon's Cove, let's go!"

Kie and I smile and eachother and runn towards JJ. Popr joined us and as we were getting closer to where JJ was, John B appeard from the bushes. I runned happily and I jumped into JJ's arms. He spuned around before putting me down, without letting go of my hand. We all runned to the HMS Pogue, finally together again.