CHAPTER 10 - SEASON 2

We arrived to Outer Banks the morning after. We spent all day and night catching up, telling eachother both sides of the story.

"Anyone else starving?" JJ asked once we areived to the marsh. "We need to grab some sort of breakfast"

"We're gonna find some food" Kie said garbbing me and Sarah's hand once we made a stop in a random dock.

The three of us walked away from the boat and went to find some food we could have.

"Ugh. Jackpot!" Kie said exited, lifing a watermelon on the air. We cracked it open and we sat down on a table, to catch up.

"Holy shit" Sarah said with her mouth full, making me laugh.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kie asked her smiling.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but..." Sarah smiled. "Yeah" She said exited.

"I can't belive it! I'm your sister in-law!" I said hugging her. She laughed.

"Am I crazy or is there's definitely something going on between you and Pope" Sraha asked Kie. I smiled at the question.

"Mabey" Kie shrugged it off.

"Bullshit" I said under my breath, and the two girls laughed.

"And what about you and JJ? Are you two still going strong?" Sraha asked before taking a bit of watermelon to her mouth.

"Look, we are in a good mood right now. I don't wanna ruin it" I said staring at the floor.

"What? Is something wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Well, it's just not the same. We're just fighting a lot, not a big deal" I said. Both of my friends stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "Well, let's see what these boys are up to" I said standing up.

"Hi" I said, getting into the boat, where the boys were. "What y'all talking about?" I asked smiling.

"Uh... fishing" John B answred hesitant.

"Dropping lures" JJ added. We got inside the boat and handed the boys some more watermelons.

After breakfast, we continued our ride to the Chateu. I could sense John B getting emotional when he saw the house again.

"There she is" John B said smiling.

"Bet it's good to see her old bones" JJ said.

"I promise I took good care of it" I said to John B.

"Bet you did sis" He smiled, hugging me.

"Welcome home guys" I smiled, staring at the beautiful house. We got to the dock and got off the boat.

"You know, I gotta be honest. Not exactly looking forward to a check-in at home" Kie said as we walked towards the house. "My pearents provably already arranged my funeral"

"I also predict unpleasantries at the Heyward household after I left the truck in Charleston" Pope agreed with Kie.

"No one knows we're here, right?" JJ suddenly said. "And you two are not gonna get into any more truble for showing up 12 hours later" He said now talking to Pope and Kie. "Am I right, or am I right?"

"You're not wrong" Pope said.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want. Huh? A little Pogue fellowship. How does that sound?" JJ asked exited.

"Let the shit hit the fan tomorrow" John B smiled.

"Yeah!" JJ said happily. We all looked at eachother smiling.